Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

overanalyzer

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2007
Boston, MA USA
I don't know how many people want to publically declare illegal activities :)

I prefer the "eh, their shows aren't so great anyway" approach of just not bothering to watch NBC any more.

TheSpaz

macrumors 604
Jun 20, 2005
I wish they were on iTunes but, now I just have to get them for free by recording them with EyeTV. Man, if only they made it easy to pay for them and download them right to my computer... that would be great but, since I can't do that... then I shall have to find other ways of obtaining those shows. Also, I love how all the places that they ARE selling NBC shows are incompatible with the Mac... ****ing great. Thanks a lot NBC... you guys suck!

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005
EyeTV here too. Works so well that I'm considering ditching DirecTV and just using the free local over-the-air high-def signals...

jimN

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2005
London
I'm in the UK but I bought the last season of Heroes from the American iTunes store. I appreciate that this is not the most correct way of getting it but my conscience was salved by the knowledge that I was paying money to a legitimate vendor in exchange for the episodes. There is now no way for me to see the second season except waiting until whenever it gets picked up over here (and we're currently only on episode 14 of the first season) other than to consider alternative sources. I could of course wait...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.