Who has stacks?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by sk8mash, Jan 2, 2008.

1. sk8mash macrumors 6502a

sk8mash

I have been trying to get it working because it looks quite cool, but when i try and install it of installer it says you need firmware 1.1.1. Since i am on 1.1.2 i cant install it, however i have heard other people talking about it, and i want to know where i can install it from? Do i have to add a new source, or has it changed names or something?

Thanks to anyone who know... :D

2. Wayfarer macrumors 65816

Wayfarer

3. sk8mash thread starter macrumors 6502a

sk8mash

Yeah i found that too :) and i also found there google code site thing, and it says its compatible with 1.1.2 but my ipod says different. has anyone else tried installing it?

4. t0mster macrumors newbie

you can probably install it using iBrickr

Anyone know if this supports summerboard themes yet?

5. chrisgilmore macrumors newbie

If you haven't installed any source for Stacks then most likely it will be R78. I think you may need one of the later versions for 1.1.2 although I can't be sure, worth a try anyhow.

Add
    to the installer.

Then go to the folder 'MobileStacks Direct' and it should be the latest version (R196 at the time of typing). Install this and it should work.

Does not currently support SummerBoard themes although the developer has promised this (commenting here) in the next version, which should become available shortly.

Anything else you want to know can be found here.

6. sk8mash thread starter macrumors 6502a

sk8mash

Thanks, but when i added the source, nothing new was added, no mobile stacks :( i check the version in installer and it is r78. are u sure that is the right source?

thanks again!

7. sk8mash thread starter macrumors 6502a

sk8mash