Who has the Parrot ZIK's?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by lulla01, Aug 20, 2012.

1. lulla01 macrumors 68020

lulla01

I am considering buying a pair of parrot zik headphones. I have a pair of B&W P5's and would get rid of these for those if i did. Anyone have any opinions and first hand experiences? Thank you

2. Smileyboy macrumors 65816

Smileyboy

After some research the logitech ue 9000 seem the way to go, for quality sound and parrot Zik for the tech

3. willcapellaro macrumors 6502

They're solid. I've tested them for a few minutes here and there (boss has them) and they are less annoying than most BT headphones which are usually overdesigned with buttons and such.

Full capacitive controls, while dorky, is fairly usable. Love that they pause when you take them off. Otherwise, I'd say the controls are better than most competitors.

Pretty pricey though. I'd much rather be $400 richer and just use my apple earbuds, and never have to worry about batteries. I've had the use of several fairly pricey BT headphones for a few months now and I'm really not motivated to nurse along a piece of tech. Earbuds (in-ear are even better--if I buy anything it will probably be a pair of those) are more portable and easier to always have on me. If I lose them, not the end of the world.