Who has UPS and not Fed Ex tracking?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mac'inmama, Jun 22, 2010.

1. mac'inmama macrumors regular

I have UPS tracking from AT&T and I'm curious how many are getting their phones via UPS rather than Fed Ex? I've only ever gotten them Fed Ex from Apple/AT&T before, so this is new.

2. txjeep macrumors member

3. McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

4. mac'inmama thread starter macrumors regular

I'm not nervous, I'm curious. Either way, I'm getting my phone whenever it arrives, but I've never gotten anything from Apple OR AT&T via UPS. No big whoop.

5. dl13 macrumors newbie

Good luck with UPS. I've had so many bad experiences with them, and from time to time, FedEx as well. But again, I don't think I've ever had a good experience with UPS. From what I remember, they don't really give you an estimate of when they'll drop your package off, so that's the only worry you should really have. There's also the part where if you're not home, you'll have to play phone tag to get your package.

6. RonHC macrumors 6502a

RonHC

I heard that UPS delivers around the afternoon and up until night
    while FedEx delivers early

7. mac'inmama thread starter macrumors regular

Right. I liked with the Apple Fed Ex that before I could print out the sheet that allowed me to have them leave it in lieu of me being home. Trying to find an option for UPS like that because I have to take my daughter to the orthodontist on Thursday and of course, that would be the hour that they'll show up. It's much easier to get Fed Ex to re-deliver than UPS for sure.

8. S1njin macrumors 6502a

S1njin

I'm a Amazon Prime member - I get a lot of packages sent to my home. UPS has almost always been bulletproof for me.

9. edk99 macrumors 6502a

Oddly enough when I went to the ATT store on 6/15 to order my 2 iphones for my 2 lines of service (family plan) The ATT guy placed 2 separate orders one right after each other. So 2 orders and I got a tracking number for each. One was for FedEx and the other for UPS. A little odd but both tracking numbers are saying delivery will be tomorrow.

10. S1njin macrumors 6502a

S1njin

My UPS tracking shows no estimated arrival date - as does everybody else's who posted. Does yours?

11. IBradMac macrumors 68000

IBradMac

No. Mine does not.

Attached Files:

12. ricb macrumors member

I have DHL. OMG OMG OMG... should I stroke out now???!?!? :eek:

SYKE!

:D

Really people - it'll get there. Chill.

13. mac'inmama thread starter macrumors regular

UPS doesn't say "scheduled delivery date" yet, but it does say "Out for Delivery" in my town.