Who HASN'T Received Their 1st AT&T Bill...Besides Me???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ipodtouchy333, Aug 2, 2008.

1. ipodtouchy333 macrumors 65816

Ok, well I have been reading all these posts about people receiving their bills and everything and well, I haven't gotten mine yet. I switched to AT&T on JUly 11 when I bought the iPhone. Since I haven't gotten my bill yet, I created an online account on AT&T just to see how much my first bill would be and it says it is $0 and that my next billing cycle is on 9/2/08. I don't know if there is something wrong or if I should just calm down, lol.

So.....has anyone NOT received their 1st bill yet?

2. benmrii macrumors 65816

benmrii

3. jsquared macrumors 6502

jsquared

I haven't got mine yet either. I got my phone on launch day, I was just assuming that my bill wouldn't show up until August 11th.

4. newyorksole macrumors 68030

Ever since I changed my plan AT&T says they can't show me my bill/minutes used/data usage until Monday. So that is when I'll get my first bill.

This isn't my first iPhone though, so I'm gonna have a mix of a original iPhone and iPhone 3G bill.

5. Inukami macrumors 6502

I would call ATT i guess. I bought my iPhone on the 30th and my bill is suppose to be the 8/8/08.

6. jephersun macrumors member

give it a couple days to process...it'll probably post on your account soon...

7. andyblila macrumors 65816

andyblila

If you were already a customer, your billing cycle will stay the same.

8. StingerT125 macrumors 6502a

StingerT125

I am a new AT&T customer who bought the iPhone on the 11th. I received my bill during the week with a payment due date of 8/12/08

It had 2 billing periods on it, one prorated from 7/11 to 7/15 and one from 7/16 to 8/15.

9. chrisgeleven macrumors 6502

I purchased my iPhone on June 12th.

Haven't received my bill yet, but the billing period on AT&T's site ends 08/03/2008 (tomorrow). So in theory, I should get my bill tomorrow.

10. circusbass macrumors regular

I haven't gotten my bill yet and I switched from verizon on launch day.

11. Kadman macrumors 65816

Kadman

Given that some providers bill "in rears" meaning they bill after the cycle in which service is provided, I'm waiting for all of the "OMG" threads from people who get their first bill from AT&T that's essentially for two months of service. AT&T bills in advance, for the next service month. So, if you started service on July 11 and get a bill on Aug 11, expect it to be twice as much. :D

12. EthanNixon macrumors 6502a

EthanNixon

I got mine a week ago, and it was $119 for the base plan and unlimited text messaging. It also included the activation fee.

13. hexonxonx macrumors 601

I got an email saying my bill is available to view online. I logged in and it is about what I expected, two iPhones on the family plan, $149. I didn't read the detail or not to find out if I was charged the upgrade fee but I also had changed my phone number on each phone and they told me that would cost $17 and it looks like I was not charged for that either.

14. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

15. circusbass macrumors regular

Can you explain what you mean by "surprise"? I'm hoping you mean it in a positive manner as opposed to a negative manner. :D

16. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

I just see threads every now and then where people are surprised by how HIGH their first bill is...a few have even had the thread starter claiming all sorts of ridiculous things such as wanting to not pay it, leaving AT&T, etc...

Of course, most know it will be what it is so I am generally kidding

17. pj rage macrumors 6502

I'm in the same boat, got the phone on the 11th as a new customer, and looking online it seems it's started a new cycle (used minutes and texts reset) but the amount due is still $0. I'm sure it'll show up soon, though.