Who is arn?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by The Californian, May 20, 2009.

1. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

So I of course know who arn is in reference to Macrumors, but who is he outside of the bubble? I did a search but didn't find anything on MR, but maybe I missed it. So anyone know where I can find the arnRumors thread? Haha

2. ziggyonice macrumors 68020

ziggyonice

Who is arn? Here's another one of his public appearances, that was back during the launch of the original iPhone.

Link to MR article and thread regarding public interview.

Link to CNBC videos:
    (before iPhone launch)

(after iPhone launch)

3. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

Who is Arn?

"Arnold Kim, born to an American mother and a Japanese father, thus began life as he was destined to live it... going in several directions at once. A brilliant neurosurgeon, this restless young man grew quickly dissatisfied with a life devoted solely to medicine. He roamed the planet studying martial arts and particle physics, collecting around him a most eccentric group of friends, those hard-rocking scientists, The MacRumors Demi-Gods.

And now, with his astounding jet car ready for a bold assault on the dimensional barrier, Arnold Kim faces the greatest challenge of his turbulent life...

... while high above Earth, an alien spacecraft keeps a nervous watch on Team MR's every move..."

Or something like that. I may be thinking of someone else.

4. The Californian thread starter macrumors 68040

The Californian

Well thank you for both of those responses chock full of info, I love how knowledgable and articulate he came off in the pre-iPhone interview compared to Bob, haha.

I'm also excited to find out that he's a fellow MD/Apple enthusist, I felt so alone, haha.

Thanks again everyone.- Eric

5. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

He is the recycled animatronic formerly known as Steve 2.0 when they replaced him with a newer 3.0 model.

6. flopticalcube macrumors G4

flopticalcube

No he's not. He's a very naughty boy...

7. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

Except he's now 0% MD, 100% Apple enthusiast. :D