Who is getting Apple Watch Hermes Series 2?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by KPOM, Sep 7, 2016.

1. KPOM macrumors G5

They all come with a special Sport Band now, though the $200+ premium over buying the stainless steel plus a separate Hermes band is still there.

I like the new band options.

2. nathanjbrown macrumors regular

My wife has gone from "the Apple Watch is stupid" (18 months ago) to "I think I'll get the new Hermes Apple Watch" today. So...yeah. This household will buy [at least] one. I'm personally drawn to Hermes, Edition and Stainless Steel. So we'll see if I err on the side of fiscally responsible or instead...a sucker for good marketing.

3. anthonymoody macrumors 68020

I'm getting one for my wife for Xmas (shhhh). I know there's a premium, but the face is cool, and they have the Hermes engraving on the back, sort of neat. Plus the orange box - if you thought the blue Tiffany box got a response...

4. KPOM thread starter macrumors G5

Get the Hermes. I have had it since Day 1 and the leather is really nice. The included Sport Band is a nice bonus this year.

5. jardinager macrumors member

jardinager

6. Brien macrumors 68020

Brien

I would get an Hermes (that $200 premium is for the watch faces) over the regular SS one, because I can use the band with the AW3 when it comes out next year (or 2018 if they are only going to update it every other year).

7. leenak macrumors 68020

I'm glad they are doing different styles but personally, I don't do leather. I'd buy one of them in a heart beat if it was some other material.

8. Kavier macrumors 6502a

Kavier

I wanted a Hermes band for my current watch anyway, so now I think I will just buy a new watch to go with it :)

9. pcall1128 macrumors 6502a

pcall1128

I'll definitely be getting the single tour version this time around. Love the Hermés watch faces, super excited to finally be able to get one.

10. drew0020 macrumors 68000

drew0020

Hermes has the best leathers. Love their briefcases and wallets. My only downside is I don't know if I'm keeping my iPhone so no need for the Watch.

But I'd say Hermes or the Ceramic. Both are very high quality.

11. dvdlovr24 macrumors 6502

Wish I could just buy the Series 2 Apple Watch Hermès body. My leather band from my first Hermès still looks great and I have no need for second one or another sports band. I love the Hermès watch face though and don't want to give that up.