Who is happy?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by macintosh.apple, Jun 9, 2008.

1. macintosh.apple macrumors 6502

So, who is actually happy with the new iPhone 3G, I know I am.

2. aethelbert macrumors 601

I think that it's a great phone, too. Too many people were expecting way too much from this revision, but I think that the new one is just fine. Maybe next year we can see video conferencing. Oh, and Mobile Me is just icing on the cake for me. I got my 1G iPhone from work, so I'll probably be keeping that for a while, but they've usually been really good at updating technology really quickly, so I'll be interested to see if I get the new one. None of the features are really useful to me, but I think that they'll be well received, which is the most important part from the company's point of view.

3. Sherb macrumors member

I'm happy with the phone, but I'm not happy with AT&T.

4. carlosluna699 macrumors newbie

the same, i don't need the front cam, but the bad thing is that I can't afford a contract.

5. Van Wildonher macrumors 6502a

+1 I had plans on unlocking mine. This AT&T crap sucks. Hopefully we can get a copy of the contract agreement to see what the early termination fee is.

6. JBaker122586 macrumors 65816

Agreed. I'm not going to like eating that extra $10 a month, but I will.

I just purchased a .Mac family pack, so I'll end up getting MobileMe at a huge discount for the first year.

I just sold my 8GB for $370, so it'll cancel out the price of a new 16GB and then some. Waiting kinda sucks...

7. D3lta macrumors 6502a

Could someone explain this to me? I'm getting really mixed answers!

So if I already have the $20 data plan on my account... do I have to pay that extra $10, or will it stay at $20?

Sites like IGN are saying it will stay at $20(http://gear.ign.com/articles/880/880364p1.html -- 3rd paragraph, 2nd sentence), but then there are people that we have to pay the extra $10. Which one is it?