Carrier Who is still waiting on T-Mobile????

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dontwalkhand, Sep 9, 2016.

1. dontwalkhand macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

I called at 12:01 and waited for 18 different callbacks. Same rep and everything. Same error saying "an error occured"

I took the time to call early and one of the first callers and go figure it doesn't work! Now I'll have a stupid November ship date!

2. 0000757 macrumors 68040

I placed my order in around 12:15pm EST in store and I'm still waiting on my email :///

3. dontwalkhand thread starter macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

So my order is still not placed and every rep is still getting the same error message. They said that the error is saying "Confirm order failed" nobody seems to know what it means and not willing to push my preorder through.

4. Chatter macrumors 6502a

Hmmm...maybe I got lucky? Ordered online. I am not sure I want it yet but did the free IP6 trade in. The deal was too good to pass up!

5. ohaishawnn macrumors member

I'm having the same problem with T-Mobile. I have JUMP! On Demand so I can't upgrade online; have to call or go into the store. Called at 12:01 AM and immediately got someone but took over an hour to order two iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Blacks. Said I would get confirmation email and e signature email within two hours. Waited until noon today and still didn't get anything. So I called them and they said that something happened with the preorder and it didn't go through. REALLY?? Nice of them to let me know. So I went into the store to try and it still isn't working. They did a "manual sales receipt" and said they are going to try and do it when the system is working again. So now it's 15 hours into the preorder and I STILL don't have anything preordered yet.

6. AhemThisGuy macrumors member

7. p1ally macrumors regular

p1ally

I'm having the exact same problem as OP. Considering adding a line at this point, yeesh.

8. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

They had severe issues at midnight PST but I called in today around noon (EST), sat on hold about 40 minutes waiting, and got an order in pretty smoothly at that time. EIP paperwork hasn't hit my email yet but that is not unusal based on last year's experiences. Took about 20-24 hours to receive.

9. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

10. dontwalkhand thread starter macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

Guess what? Still no preorder, my account is all messed up, and ship dates slipped to November in the process.

Time to line up at Apple and buy an att iPhone. I am done with their piss poor customer service.