Who is switching back to their 3GS?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mjmar, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Mjmar macrumors 65816

I went for a stroll around town today with my iPhone 4, and used it as I normally would. The result was upsetting. In places that my 3GS shined, the iPhone 4 was unable to load a webpage. The overall speed of making phone calls and sending texts was noticeably slower on my iPhone 4. I don't care what the reason is behind this, all I want is my phone to work like it's supposed to! I love the screen and cameras on the 4, but it's just not worth the hassle. I'll wait a few days for Apple to respond, but if they don't I'm switching my 3GS back on and selling my 4 on ebay. Anybody considering the same thing? The 3GS was such a reliable phone for me.

2. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

I am considering returning my i4 and going back to my White 3GS 32GB which worked perfectly with iOS4, but I want to see what happens with the i4 and I want to call Apple first to see what the say, but I would rather return it and keep my upgrade discount option then sell it on eBay. When they fix the phone I would buy it again.

3. jvette macrumors 6502

jvette

I like mine but I have to say i am a little disappointed. So far a bunch of hype and lot of possible problems. I wonder how this would compare to a 3gs that would have sold that many on the first day. I think it shows this phone was rushed out to compete with other phones on the market and testing couldn't have been done the way it should have. I have already seen numerous photos of phones that were dropped and the glass on the back shattered. Don't even think of finding a case yet.

If Apple keeps doing things like this other phones could start to catch up.

4. cenetti macrumors 6502

Wait a month or two.... get the white one with improved antenna reception/design ....That's what I am going to do while laughing at early adopters....

I've learned my lesson not the be the first to buy apple products in the past....

:D

5. ml2k1 macrumors member

I've learned that if there's ever a jailbreak... It's always better to be an early adopter

6. Mademan12321 macrumors 6502

ZING!!!!

7. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

While I miss the curved back, I'm not going back to plastic especially now that the build quality feels as substantial as the original iPhone.