Who is waiting for non-black Powerbeats Pro?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by EdisEdward, May 10, 2019.

1. EdisEdward macrumors 6502a

Im personally looking forward to the white one but I’m tempted to just order black.....so conflicted. Anyone else holding out for the other colors? When do you think they will come out? Summer ends end of September...

2. linkgx1 macrumors 68000

The black arrived for me today. But... I think I’m gonna return it and wait for blue.

I think the color options will depend on how we it sells initially. I’m guessing we may see Father’s Day or a Fourth of July release. I think it’ll be before back to school as they will be competing with the it back to
    School dollars

3. djpatrickb macrumors member

djpatrickb

I am in the same boat. Decided to wait for the blue. My Powerbeats 3 will have to tie me over until then.

4. Mr. Y macrumors regular

Ordered black but not expected to arrive until June. If blue comes out at that time I may try to exchange it.

5. pasadena macrumors 6502a

pasadena

I really like the blue but i need new earbuds, and I don't trust Apple when they give such a vague target date as "later this summer". So I ordered black ones. I'll return them before end of June if by any chance the blue ones are out then, but I'm not holding my breath.

6. Boardiesboi macrumors 65816

Boardiesboi

7. Renho macrumors 68000

Renho

If just Black is having this much of a problem with stock. I can’t imagine how long it will take for other colors. Not to mention other countries are launching in the coming weeks.
    If May 10th is launch for in store but no stores actually get any. Summer may mean winter..lol

But why would only one color launch in the first place?

8. linkgx1 macrumors 68000

This. It makes no damn sense. You tease colors then don't launch them.

9. ChrisTX macrumors 68030

ChrisTX

I don’t think I’d have the restraint to wait for the other colors considering how long the black ones are taking. Luckily I wanted the black ones anyway.

10. cmChimera macrumors 68040

cmChimera

I'm waiting for Navy. I wish I had a more solid release date.

11. linkgx1 macrumors 68000

Same. The navy and gold lettering is just beautiful!

12. nikkisharif macrumors member

13. brionna114 macrumors newbie

Holding out for navy. Love the color with the gold beats logo. BUT it’s taking so long. This launch has been horrible so far. I’m hoping for a more concrete launch day at WWDC.

14. Boardiesboi macrumors 65816

Boardiesboi

At this rate we won’t see the new colours until July.

Waiting for the ivory!

15. EdisEdward thread starter macrumors 6502a

Man after a few weeks, I have caved and just ordered a black. ETA is June 27....if apple allows preorder for other colors before then, I may cancel

16. yegon macrumors 68030

I’m still waiting to even order them here in the UK lol.

This week hopefully.

17. myapple2019 macrumors member

I know and understand what you went through. I originally wanted the blue one, but after hearing and reading the announcement that only black was released and the remaining colors would be released sometime in summer, I decided to not making color option a big deal and not going to wait, so as soon as the preorder date was announced, I only ordered as early as possible on that date and now I have been using l, loving and enjoying it since the launch date on May 10. I am glad with my decision since the product availability becomes scarce afterwards. Sometimes waiting could be not a good thing.

18. brionna114 macrumors newbie

I finally caved and ordered the black. I saw Walmart had some in stock for a May 30th delivery so I decided to jump on that. If they announce the other colors soon I'll see if I can make an exchange but I won't make a huge deal over the color anymore. The navy with the gold beats symbol looks so pretty though :(

19. lulla01 macrumors 68020

lulla01

Navy and gold is dope.

20. Klae17 macrumors 65816

Klae17

waiting for navy! I have the AirPods 2 for now.

21. Akrapovic macrumors 6502

Akrapovic

I want moss, but my current headphones are terrible so I've ordered the black ones.

Should the resale value of them remain high then I may sell the black ones and order moss when they're released.

22. jjohnstonjr macrumors regular

jjohnstonjr

Returning my AirPods2 and going to order these. I wish they were in store but they aren't yet...

23. cmChimera macrumors 68040

cmChimera

24. TotalMacMove macrumors regular

TotalMacMove