Who is your current Ad Network/Analytics service. (2016)

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by stera8, Nov 9, 2016.

1. stera8 macrumors member

It has been about a year since I last updated my handwriting app Print 2 Script for the iPads. With the school year being really crazy during November (off for convention, election, Thanksgiving, etc.) I decided now is the time to get back into it and code.

I am starting from scratch as I copied my files over but I am using cocoa pods to insert frameworks for my app. I am looking for recommendations for an ad network and analytics service.

Where I stand.
    My analytics is through Google. When I went to update for my app, it brought me to Firebase? Is this the only way to use it now? The major thing I wanted to see was the city in which people are using my app. I couldn't locate this on Firebase.

My Ad Network, well I am completely lost. As I started this app, I used iAd and then I transferred to AdMob. However, I got suspended and then blocked from AdMob. As a novice, I placed the ad at the bottom of the app, where I assume, the kids accidentally clicked on it. You know how it goes, once your blocked...you can't get back in.

I need an ad network that will be easy to integrate into my app (Yes...the ad placement will be at the top of the screen lol). I've tried StartApp and Flurry, but the ad doesn't show up. I have installed through Cocoapods and I'm not sure what is going wrong. Any recommendations? I'm not too concerned with trying to make money off of the app as it is a hobby.

As always, thank you for your help.

2. Dranix macrumors 6502a

Dranix

Take money for your app instead of ads - people will love you for that.