Who jailbroke already on 7.1.1?

patt2k

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 31, 2012
Did it on someone's iPad mini 1st with few tweaks that thing is running twice as fast on 7.1.1.

Anyone else?

Charadis

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2010
Did it on someone's iPad mini 1st with few tweaks that thing is running twice as fast on 7.1.1.

Anyone else?
So far, just my iPad Air. Works great, no problems. I wanted to do my iPhone as well, but I was running late for work. :D I'll probably do that this afternoon, just wanted to make sure there were no problems with it working.

g35

macrumors 6502a
Dec 13, 2007

Anyone else?
which tweaks? I was jailbroken about a year ago but not since so I've forgotten a lot about it

Septembersrain

Contributor
Dec 14, 2013
Texas
Nitrous works just fine. Here are the others I've tried:

Iconoclasm
IconOmatic
F.lux
Winterboard
Infinidock
Lock screen tool
Cloaky
Classic dock
Barrel

Intelliscreen X is one that doesn't....

Haven't explored all that much yet. It won't allow me to buy new tweaks!

patt2k

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 31, 2012
which tweaks? I was jailbroken about a year ago but not since so I've forgotten a lot about it
I turned off blur and used noslowanimations I think.

It's free.

on iPad mini nitrous said not ready for iOS 7.1.1 so I am not sure how the other guy got it to work.. maybe it was updated today.

:D

0xyMoron

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2012
California
Just finished downloading the IPSW and thank God i remembered that 7.1.1 cracks down even more on Non Apple certified cables. I don't want to lose my chargers, it's not worth it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.