Who kept original shipping screen/back protector on and issues...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by csunflip, Jun 25, 2010.

1. csunflip macrumors regular

Got my phone on the 23rd and dont want to remove the screen and back protector that came with the phone during shipment.

Issues I am having:

1) Screen is all linty from being in my pocket
    2) Pictures don't come out to great
    3) Can't hear very well when making a call
    4) Tobacco leafs get stuck

Who cares....

Where is my Wrapsol!!!!

2. LimeyBastard macrumors regular

I carry mine around in its original shipping box rather than buy a case. It's a bit of a hassle having to cut and re-tape each time the phone rings, but at least this way I know it will be well-protected. :p

3. csunflip thread starter macrumors regular

HAHA! Even better....don't forget to include the bubble wrap!

4. forza1976 macrumors regular

5. agoat macrumors regular

me too. I cut out the sticking out part of the factory film and use my black bumper as temp while waiting on my wrapsol. had to use my 3gs antiglare screen protector cause the factory film doesn't allow me to press the home button. I notice that the earpiece above the screen is higher than the 3gs. currently the wrapsol is picked up at Brocton, MA. no delivery date

6. cheapa55 macrumors 6502a

haha, I made 2 calls in the store and I couldn't hear anyone. I kept saying "Hello, Hello" and checked the phone call and it was connected. Didn't realized it was the darn plastic blocking the sound. So I had to remove it.

7. johnparjr macrumors 6502a

johnparjr

mines in a ifrogz case but I did leave the back one on after cutting off the bottom tab and about a 1/2 inch to uncover the camera. You can't see it due to the case and the case has a soft interior but every little bit helps in my book.

8. csunflip thread starter macrumors regular

No but I still have the plastic on my car seats from when I got my oil change recently ;)

9. AbSoluTc macrumors 68040

AbSoluTc

I did that once. I left the front film on and didn't realize DUH it's blocking the sound. I couldn't hear crap. Peeled it off.

I left the back on. Cut off the tab near the bottom and a small square around the camera. I am leaving it on until I decide what item I want on it.