Who knows this control?

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by mikezang, Nov 5, 2010.

1. mikezang, Nov 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2010

mikezang macrumors 6502a

There is a rectangle area is just above keyboard if you select Chinese or Japanese input.
    I want to know what is that control, I think it is inputAccessoryView, does anyone help me?

I tried to use custom UIButton to simulate it, but not exact, does anyone help me?

Attached Files:

2. PhoneyDeveloper macrumors 68030

PhoneyDeveloper

It could be an inputAccessoryView. You just create a plain UIView and add your buttons to it. I don't think there's any simple way to get a button that matches the buttons you show in the Japanese/Chinese input method view. You just have to experiment with it. I don't think it's essential that your buttons look identical to those in the Japanese/Chinese input method view.

3. mikezang thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for your suggestion, I want to create a new custom Chinese Input method, so that I hope my keyboard looks like the standard keyboard.

By the way, I have a general question, do you know how can I get the RGB and alpha value of a color in picture?

I do it using Windows paint to pick up the color on saved picture as above, but in this way, I can only know value of RGB, what about alpha value? is there any tools to get value of alpha?