Who loves their iPhone 6? No Complainers Please.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by griz, Oct 1, 2014.

1. griz macrumors 6502a

Too much complaining going on. I want to hear some positive things. I love my iPhone 6. So far I have had none of the reported issues. It is not bending. It has cellular service and Blutooth Pairs to my car just fine. Heath App is up and running (Pun Intended). Often times the vocal minority makes everything look like a problem.
    If you like your iPhone, vote this up or comment below.

2. Tthomas612 macrumors 65816

Tthomas612

I love my iPhone 6. I was never fond of the 5/5s design though I had the 5s. The design is definitely what I like about it

3. pullfocus, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2014

pullfocus macrumors 65816

pullfocus

4. antiprotest macrumors 65816

antiprotest

iPhone 6 is the best phone in the history of mankind.

5. Noble Actual macrumors 6502a

6. Dick Whitman macrumors 6502

Dick Whitman

7. quietstormSD macrumors 6502a

quietstormSD

Love the design, especially the gold. I was a little iffy about it in pictures. So I had to see it in person before I purchased one. Which is why I didn't pre-order and had to pick up one on launch day without pre-order personal pickup

8. TechnicallyTee macrumors 65816

TechnicallyTee

I love mine as well and also kinda leary about the battery life. I would love the device more when all the apps get optimized for it!

Other than those two things I love it!

9. steviek macrumors member

I love my midnight blue 6 plus case; just wish the bloody phone would arrive now

10. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

Funny how the brain works, but since I got my 6 whenever I hold my hold 5s it feels TINY! I love the bigger screen. Tried the 6+ for a couple of days but I just can't give up one-handed use (I have 2 small children) so the 6 is just perfect for this season of my life. I love the new vibration, the louder speaker, the rounded screen. And Apple Pay!

11. shabanggg macrumors member

I absolutely adore my iphone 6! It's perfect! LOVE the size! I'm coming from a 4s so I love everything about it...it's sleek, the touch screen is nice and responsive, the touch id amazing..great phone..

12. LostMyiPhone macrumors 6502

Mine has the best battery life of any iPhone I've had yet (4s and 5).

13. DaGrandMastah macrumors 6502a

I love mine...easily my favorite phone since I first went to the iphone 3. The screen size is perfect for me (i originally received the 6 plus but exchanged it for the 6). I would love to see the 6 with the specs of the 6 plus (ie camera/resolution/battery) but the form factor is awesome.

14. Jasmynp macrumors 6502

Jasmynp

Love mine! Amazing battery life since I calibrated the battery and the screen is awesome! I'm very very happy.

15. reverberlayed macrumors regular

16. SueG macrumors member

SueG

17. Trius macrumors 6502a

Trius

Love my 6 and the larger screen. I agree, 5s feels so small now.. But I can't help but miss it a little bit. It's so compact and easy to use one handed. That being said, the 6 is quickly growing on me.

18. sdyoyo macrumors member

Love my 6, screen is a great, still love my 5S too, might keep it as a back up

19. Zebesbrain macrumors newbie

This is my first iPhone, and second Apple product I've ever had. The first being an iPod back in 2003. I'm coming from an Galaxy S3, that I loved customizing, rooting, flashing custom roms, etc. Eventually I grew bored of Android, not because it's not a great OS, but because I wanted something different. So I grabbed an iPhone 6, and I love it very much. I'm in no way a fanboy, and in two years I'll be back on the fence to see what my options are.

So, my top reasons I love my first iPhone:

1. Great games (and apps). I love gaming, especially board gaming and retro gaming. And the AppStore has a ton of these in much higher quality than the android store.
    2. Design. The minimalist, and high quality build of the phone itself, and the UI in IOS is something I really appreciate.
    3. Hardware: Screen, audio, speaker, camera, cpu. Are all very good, if not great. Sometimes other phones get a few things right, Apple makes it a point to make everything come together really well.
    4. Great set of built in apps that I don't have to upgrade. It seemed like for android, I was constantly replacing their apps with better 3rd party apps. It was great having the choice, but what I ended up with was a bunch a really good but disjointed apps. I like a lot of the built in Apple apps, and don't feel like I need to go find the best browser or whatever. And in the end, the experience seems more fluid, because the UI's have a common theme.

Anyway, just my opinions, I'm loving this new phone and the experience I've been having.

20. StorrowDrive macrumors newbie

Absolutely love my 6+. At first I was worried about the size being too big but it took me 5 minutes to get over that feeling. Now I am wondering if it is big enough

21. Bigserver1 macrumors regular

I'm a big fan of the 6, though I do hope more apps are optimized for it soon.

Coming from a 5 and can't imagine going back.

22. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

23. AustinIllini macrumors demi-god

AustinIllini

Love the iPhone 6. Absolutely regret free, even though the last week was pretty rough with 8.0.1.