Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

griz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 18, 2003
New London, NH
Too much complaining going on. I want to hear some positive things. I love my iPhone 6. So far I have had none of the reported issues. It is not bending. It has cellular service and Blutooth Pairs to my car just fine. Heath App is up and running (Pun Intended). Often times the vocal minority makes everything look like a problem.
If you like your iPhone, vote this up or comment below.

Tthomas612

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2013
I love my iPhone 6. I was never fond of the 5/5s design though I had the 5s. The design is definitely what I like about it

quietstormSD

macrumors 65816
Mar 2, 2010
San Diego, CA
Love the design, especially the gold. I was a little iffy about it in pictures. So I had to see it in person before I purchased one. Which is why I didn't pre-order and had to pick up one on launch day without pre-order personal pickup

steviek

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2011
I love my midnight blue 6 plus case; just wish the bloody phone would arrive now

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
Funny how the brain works, but since I got my 6 whenever I hold my hold 5s it feels TINY! I love the bigger screen. Tried the 6+ for a couple of days but I just can't give up one-handed use (I have 2 small children) so the 6 is just perfect for this season of my life. I love the new vibration, the louder speaker, the rounded screen. And Apple Pay!

shabanggg

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2014
I absolutely adore my iphone 6! It's perfect! LOVE the size! I'm coming from a 4s so I love everything about it...it's sleek, the touch screen is nice and responsive, the touch id amazing..great phone..

DaGrandMastah

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2011
I love mine...easily my favorite phone since I first went to the iphone 3. The screen size is perfect for me (i originally received the 6 plus but exchanged it for the 6). I would love to see the 6 with the specs of the 6 plus (ie camera/resolution/battery) but the form factor is awesome.

Trius

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2008
Love my 6 and the larger screen. I agree, 5s feels so small now.. But I can't help but miss it a little bit. It's so compact and easy to use one handed. That being said, the 6 is quickly growing on me.

sdyoyo

macrumors regular
Dec 15, 2006
Love my 6, screen is a great, still love my 5S too, might keep it as a back up

Zebesbrain

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2014
This is my first iPhone, and second Apple product I've ever had. The first being an iPod back in 2003. I'm coming from an Galaxy S3, that I loved customizing, rooting, flashing custom roms, etc. Eventually I grew bored of Android, not because it's not a great OS, but because I wanted something different. So I grabbed an iPhone 6, and I love it very much. I'm in no way a fanboy, and in two years I'll be back on the fence to see what my options are.

So, my top reasons I love my first iPhone:

1. Great games (and apps). I love gaming, especially board gaming and retro gaming. And the AppStore has a ton of these in much higher quality than the android store.
2. Design. The minimalist, and high quality build of the phone itself, and the UI in IOS is something I really appreciate.
3. Hardware: Screen, audio, speaker, camera, cpu. Are all very good, if not great. Sometimes other phones get a few things right, Apple makes it a point to make everything come together really well.
4. Great set of built in apps that I don't have to upgrade. It seemed like for android, I was constantly replacing their apps with better 3rd party apps. It was great having the choice, but what I ended up with was a bunch a really good but disjointed apps. I like a lot of the built in Apple apps, and don't feel like I need to go find the best browser or whatever. And in the end, the experience seems more fluid, because the UI's have a common theme.

Anyway, just my opinions, I'm loving this new phone and the experience I've been having.

StorrowDrive

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2014
Absolutely love my 6+. At first I was worried about the size being too big but it took me 5 minutes to get over that feeling. Now I am wondering if it is big enough

Bigserver1

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2012
I'm a big fan of the 6, though I do hope more apps are optimized for it soon.

Coming from a 5 and can't imagine going back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.