Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cool6324

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I got my notebook (see sig) about a week or two ago. I'm typing on it now, and I absolutely love it. I was an iBook user for about 4 years and now I can't stand to look at my ibook. The macbook is so sleek and small, it feels like a feather. It feels weird because I have a genuine love for this thing, maybe it's because I'm a geek. But does anyone else love their macbook?

cornopaez

macrumors regular
I got my notebook (see sig) about a week or two ago. I'm typing on it now, and I absolutely love it. I was an iBook user for about 4 years and now I can't stand to look at my ibook. The macbook is so sleek and small, it feels like a feather. It feels weird because I have a genuine love for this thing, maybe it's because I'm a geek. But does anyone else love their macbook?

I definitively do :D;) hence my signature :)

kaiwai

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2007
Christchurch
<Barry White Voice>It's strong, hard and black - its my MacBook

Yeap, absolutely perfect, not a single thing has gone wrong so far with my MacBook - an this is coming from a person whom Murphey stalks on a regular basis :p

sebascrub

macrumors member
Jun 2, 2007
Calgary, AB
I love it, there is absolutely nothing wrong with mine. I've had it since the summer and just installed Leopard about a week ago and everything is going fantastic and fast. I use it for just about anything and everything - I can't even imagine going back to a PC...

Billy Bob

macrumors regular
Nov 12, 2007
I like mine, but I'm not over joyed with it. If I still had my G4 mac book I'd be very tempted to this and use that instead.

DMC-12

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2007
Nashville, TN
This reminds me of Chaz Michael Michaels (Will Ferrell) in Blades of Glory where he is defending the love of his whale bone brush and says something like, "I seriously do not think that anyone could love a human baby as much as I love this brush."

tom.96

Suspended
Jun 13, 2003
I got this Macbook in the Spring and the better I've got to know her, the more I've fallen for her. Just doing everyday things with Ms Mac and then you notice something and go 'wow... you're amazing.' Like when I saw spaces working for the first time - I knew she was the one for me

;)

uberjason

macrumors member
Apr 27, 2007
Woodbury, MN
Adore my macbook

Just purchased (last thursday) the new 2.2 SR macbook. Replacing a Rev a. 2.0ghz Core Duo macbook after 1 year of service. New 'book is as yummy as the original!
:)

koobcamuk

macrumors 68040
Oct 23, 2006
I actually don't like mine at all. I dunno why, it's never felt right to me. It's fast, neat and OK looking (the Aluminium Pros looks nicer to me).

The 12" PowerBook is a nicer machine to look at, so I am downgrading to that. I really never felt the love for the MacBook that I felt with my iBook, iMac or Cube.

mlcolorado

macrumors newbie
Nov 19, 2007
Colorado
I like my MacBook (May 2007) a lot. Being a frequent user a Parallels Desktop, and having installed 2 GB of memory into it, its fast and its great. Too bad the latest models can handle 4 GB.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.