Who made the switch?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mpossoff, Feb 7, 2011.

Who made the iPhone switch from AT&T to Verizon?

1. I made the iPhone switch and paid the ETF

12 vote(s)
  2. I will make the switch when I have no ETF

3 vote(s)
  3. I didn't switch and have no plans on switching to Verizon

24 vote(s)
  1. mpossoff macrumors 68020

Mar 21, 2010
    Let's see some real numbers on who made the switch from the AT&T iPhone to
    the Verizon iPhone.
  2. 0815 macrumors 68000

Jul 9, 2010
    here and there but not over there
    Nobody until now .... the pre-order was for existing Verizon customers only ... switchers will be allowed to order what is left on the 9th.
  3. supernet33 macrumors regular

Jan 29, 2008
    Me!!!!!!!! I was able to buy a **** phone on Craiglist the day b4 the pre-orders, open an account with it, go month to month and order the iphone. :)
  4. tac22 macrumors 6502

Jun 16, 2009
    I paid the ETF. It was like $275' but I had already solfataras* my AT&T iPhone for $600, so no big deal, had plenty left to pay for the verizon iPhone

*man look at that autocorrect from my iPad... I mention to say sold, but is that even a word
  5. Namji macrumors 6502a

Aug 13, 2010
    Exactly.. Nobody has from ATT... its not available for everyone else until the 9th.
  6. iFitz macrumors regular

Jul 15, 2008
  7. Centient macrumors 6502

Oct 20, 2009
    I will be making the switch soon. I will be paying an ETF in the $250ish range on 2 different phones to make the switch. Fortunately I'm able to sell both i4's phones and a 3G to more than cover the switch to VZ and purchase two new iPhones.

Our in home reception is awful with AT&T and it's been driving my wife nuts since last June. She's a former VZ customer who hasn't been happy since I convinced her to drop VZ a couple of years ago.
  8. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

Aug 17, 2007
    I'm not going to. I have no complaints about at&t.
  9. zorinlynx macrumors 601

May 31, 2007
    Florida, USA
    By the time my contract is up, LTE iPhones will probably be available on both AT&T and Verizon. At that point I will re-evaluate and decide whether to switch or not. SO MUCH can change so quickly in the industry.

I have about 21 months left on AT&T, so it won't be anytime soon. I'm fairly happy with AT&T service in my home area (South FL), it's only been a little dicey in Manhattan, and parts of downtown Chicago.