Who made the switch?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mpossoff, Feb 7, 2011.

?

Who made the iPhone switch from AT&T to Verizon?

1. I made the iPhone switch and paid the ETF

12 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. I will make the switch when I have no ETF

3 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. I didn't switch and have no plans on switching to Verizon

24 vote(s)
    61.5%
  1. mpossoff macrumors 68020

Let's see some real numbers on who made the switch from the AT&T iPhone to
    the Verizon iPhone.

2. 0815 macrumors 68000

Nobody until now .... the pre-order was for existing Verizon customers only ... switchers will be allowed to order what is left on the 9th.

3. supernet33 macrumors regular

Me!!!!!!!! I was able to buy a **** phone on Craiglist the day b4 the pre-orders, open an account with it, go month to month and order the iphone. :)

4. tac22 macrumors 6502

I paid the ETF. It was like $275' but I had already solfataras* my AT&T iPhone for $600, so no big deal, had plenty left to pay for the verizon iPhone

*man look at that autocorrect from my iPad... I mention to say sold, but is that even a word

5. Namji macrumors 6502a

Namji

Exactly.. Nobody has from ATT... its not available for everyone else until the 9th.

6. iFitz macrumors regular

7. Centient macrumors 6502

I will be making the switch soon. I will be paying an ETF in the $250ish range on 2 different phones to make the switch. Fortunately I'm able to sell both i4's phones and a 3G to more than cover the switch to VZ and purchase two new iPhones.

Our in home reception is awful with AT&T and it's been driving my wife nuts since last June. She's a former VZ customer who hasn't been happy since I convinced her to drop VZ a couple of years ago.

8. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I'm not going to. I have no complaints about at&t.

9. zorinlynx macrumors 601

zorinlynx

By the time my contract is up, LTE iPhones will probably be available on both AT&T and Verizon. At that point I will re-evaluate and decide whether to switch or not. SO MUCH can change so quickly in the industry.

I have about 21 months left on AT&T, so it won't be anytime soon. I'm fairly happy with AT&T service in my home area (South FL), it's only been a little dicey in Manhattan, and parts of downtown Chicago.