Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

monstor

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 16, 2010
Hi - i saw someone with a case that looked clear and on the backside camera, it looked like it had some kind of enhanced lens or magnifying bigger circle covering the camera. I didn't get to ask who made it and was wondering if anyone here knew what case this was. I was hoping it enhanced the camera's capabilities and wanted to know more about it.

any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

touchmonkey

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2008
This?
http://usbfever.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=2172
Do want.
2172_2085_iphone_4g_12x_super_telescope_2.jpg

guccigucci88

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2010
Hi - i saw someone with a case that looked clear and on the backside camera, it looked like it had some kind of enhanced lens or magnifying bigger circle covering the camera. I didn't get to ask who made it and was wondering if anyone here knew what case this was. I was hoping it enhanced the camera's capabilities and wanted to know more about it.

any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

found this one, not clear but maybe they have different colours.

http://www.techpin.com/clarifi-iphone-case-with-macro-lens-design-for-clear-close-ups/

genshi

macrumors 6502a
I would love an Owle Bubo!

I just received the OWLE Bubo along with the EnCinema 35mm Adapter (which allows you to attach an SLR Camera lens to your iPhone; in my case, a Canon 50mm f/1.4 prime lens.) Interesting results for photography, but this combination really was made for video. Here is my iPhone 4 video setup using this rig:

Attachments

• OwleBubo_EnCinema35mm.jpg
    OwleBubo_EnCinema35mm.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 65

dccorona

macrumors 68020
Jun 12, 2008
Yeah, I found that too while I was searching. The Clarifi looks really nice - there isn't an iPhone 4 model, but as far as the 3G(S) goes, it seems to make for some good pictures from what I've seen.

the lens is geared for the 3G camera...it wouldn't work properly with the 3GS

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.