Who Ordered Their Iphone X?

chrisforpm

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 30, 2015
Just ordered mine, very seamless. iPhone X 64GB Space Grey with aubergine case leather case.

gabo864

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2012
I pre-ordered the iPhone X 256GB in Silver! Im so mad though. When I first started preordering everything seemed alright and things went smoothly, delivery date Nov 3rd, but when it was time to enter my payment it asked for the security code, I entered it and it kept saying payment declined, I tried three different cards and nothing worked! Finally it went through, but the delivery date changed to between Nov 17 and Nov 24!!!

amyangel

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2012
website wasn't working when I tried to order at 12:01am but the apple app worked pretty quickly. checked out and placed order via apple pay within a few minutes. much better than previous years. I did try via T-mobile too but wasn't very successful. Ordered silver 256gb. estimated delivery says Nov 10-17

Last edited:

gswilder

macrumors regular
Oct 3, 2007
The App store app is still down for me. And I cannot order online through the store since I did the pre eligibility thing.

kimguroo

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2007
it was a strange experience since it was the first time pre-ordering iphone for me.
my wife was able to get into apple app store around 3:03am but I could not get into apple app store for almost 3:07am.
my wife stuck at check out because incorrect addresses issues which should not happen but finalized her order after 5min.
I thought mine will be smooth but there was error messages. I keep pushing continue button and stayed for 5 min.
finally the order went through without any issues. got the confirmation email which said it will be scheduled to deliver by 11/03/2017.

vdawgs22

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2012
website up much quicker for me...ordered 1... then used the app to order a second but shipping was 2-3 week so selected in store pickup for 3rd which was an option between 6-6:30
[doublepost=1509089442][/doublepost]website up much quicker for me...ordered 1... then used the app to order a second but shipping was 2-3 week so selected in store pickup for 3rd which was an option between 6-6:30

SRLMJ23

Contributor
Jul 11, 2008
Central New York
The App completely failed on me (probably because of AT&T) but the website worked after a few errors. At first I kept trying on the App and got the Reservation message, however, I was not settling for that and finally got my order to go through after a few errors on the Apple website. Bad news is I currently have a ship date of November 17-24.

The iPhone Apple Store App was not even online for me until 3:09est, and I was closing and reopening constantly. Sort of mad right now, but all I can do is just pray that I get mine on the 3rd!

:apple:

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68000
Nov 18, 2009
Both website and app were down till like 3:07 am for me....then when the website came back online it said 2-3 weeks wtfff.....so I ordered from best buy and got a november 3rd release date.

AlphaPoppy

macrumors member
Aug 4, 2013
I ordered through Apple.com and it says "Your iPhone has been reserved. When we’re able to reach the carrier systems, we will email you". Am I in the clear???
[doublepost=1509090710][/doublepost]I ordered through Apple.com and it says "Your iPhone has been reserved. When we’re able to reach the carrier systems, we will email you". Am I in the clear???