Who Owns a Ed Hardy Icing iPhone case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ericxd, Nov 10, 2009.

1. ericxd macrumors regular

I'm still waiting for my to come in. Meanwhile, does anyone own one for the iPhone 3G/3Gs, if so how is it?

2. ihonda macrumors 68000

i wish this year for christmas that everyone who likes ed hardy would take their rhinestone belts and hang themselves with it.

i know its harsh but seriously

3. ericxd thread starter macrumors regular

Stop drinking the hatorade, just because they arent your style, you dont need to bash.

btw btw, I rarely see rhinetones on Ed Hardy belts, its usually on their platinum apparels or on their higher end apparel, Christian Audigier, thank u very much.

4. detoxguy macrumors member

what I hate is how this Ed Hardy "fashion" line has utterly destroyed the reputation of who was once a really talented artist.

That said, I know fashion is an individual choice but the rest of us have to see all the Ed Hardy, Affliction etc. It is painful, tacky, and yet another example of the sheep following the masses.

5. calvy macrumors 65816

You'll enjoy this story then. I was at my family's house recently, and my female cousin was discussing clothes she saw at the mall. My uncle said "Who the f%#k is Ed Hardy?" and she said "He's a famous designer". I laughed my ass off.

Dillards has totally ruined Ed Hardy's name.

6. xintiana macrumors newbie

I know Ed Hardy Brand designer ChristianAudigier have a ‘KingofJeans’ reputation. Now, with the summer arrival,I think ed hardy swimwear will be liked by more people !

Not only young people like Ed Hardy, it is also a popular brand in Hollywood. Ed Hardy superb composition and color-rich design makes a simple T-Shirt line has become street fashion, ed hardy makes people look forward the future look forward.

7. annafenfen macrumors newbie

I have an ed hardy ed hardy tattoo iphone case.That is so cool.This makes the iphone even cooler.Some ed hardy clothing is very nice too.

8. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

i'd buy one of the shirts if they didn't say ed hardy by christian whatever her name is on them real big...the patterns are pretty cool, but that just kinda ruins it

9. saccento macrumors 6502a

saccento

10. fuzion macrumors 6502

I looked at Ed Hardy stuff, and the affliction stuff. To me it's overpriced [duh], and some of the jeans/clothes with the curly designs and stuff look like total girl clothes.

11. JohnnyQuest macrumors 65816

JohnnyQuest

Ugly, overpriced, trashy, and not even on trend anymore...or ever.

12. Jmacman78 macrumors 6502

Jmacman78

Agreed! I could never figure out what the appeal was.

13. hookem12387 macrumors 6502