Who pre ordered their iPhone 6 off Verizon wireless

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Tmurray315, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Tmurray315 macrumors regular

I'm curious how many people decided to pre order their iPhone 6 off Verizon site instead of apple

2. Jws macrumors regular

I did because the Apple Store app was only showing contract prices when I checked it, and I wanted to do the monthly installments. I don't know if they ended up updating the store app after I checked it originally, but that's the reason why. I didn't have any problems with site crashes or anything of the like.

3. DredPirateStorm macrumors member

DredPirateStorm

I had to because I wanted to do monthly payments with the new Verizon plan. I'm only going to pay a bit more per month and after 2 years I'll pay off the phone. Much easier to pay that way instead of dropping $400+ up front for the 128GB model.

4. laurarh macrumors regular

I also had to because of the device payment plan. I'm not sure if my issues were caused by site glitches or with account issues but in the end I had an awful customer service experience. It's not really knew knowledge but unless I'm forced VZW again, I'll be ordering through Apple from now on. I mainly wanted to see how the appointments for the Apple payment plan work out since I'm a little wary of the little details. Maybe next year.

5. Tmurray315 thread starter macrumors regular

Yup that's the same reason why I did it to I was wondering if there was other people out there like that.

6. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

Apple Website was a bit slow for me, and VZ had Pre-Orders 5 mins early.

7. bwsteg macrumors 6502