Who regrets buying MBA?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by King t., Aug 8, 2008.

?

who's happy or not happy with the MBA?

Poll closed Sep 7, 2008.
  1. I'm happy

81.6%
  2. I regret buying one

18.4%
  1. King t. macrumors regular

2. kingcrowing macrumors 6502a

kingcrowing

I've had mine for a few weeks now, and I love it. No regrets and after using such a small sleek laptop I'm very glad I didn't get a macbook pro.

3. gcmexico macrumors 6502a

gcmexico

I got it the day it came out, and have loved it every since!

4. mhnajjar macrumors 6502a

mhnajjar

I found the QC to be the worst I have ever seen in my life :eek:

In addition, the core-shutdown is a NO NO! :mad:

5. zedsdead macrumors 68040

6. beatzfreak macrumors 6502

After running around in Manhattan all day with Air in tow, no regrets what so ever.

7. LinMac macrumors 65816

I regret buying one because in the end I had to return it. The form factor is ideal and the internal technology to make it work properly will be coming in the near future.

I can't wait for a Macbook Air that can replace a Macbook! :D

8. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

Not like that or anything, but I dont think a Macbook Air will ever replace a Macbook:confused:

9. dthree36 macrumors regular

I love mine and even though I have access to a MacBook Pro configured to the max from last year, I prefer my air over it. It is not a MackBook replacement but an alternative to those who don't require the biggest baddest configuration for basic use. No regrets and I have had mine a since a week after they hit stores.

I must say that coolbook has made my experience so much better by under volting. I may have a different opinion if I hadn't been using this app, bandaid or not, it makes the experience better.

10. mikey28 macrumors 6502

I love my mba. Honestly, the form factor is fabulous. I have not had one regret. Can't wait to see the new version...

11. ayeying macrumors 601

ayeying

I can't say my purchase was a completely bumpy road but there was some bumps in the road. So far, the only regret I have is the fact this system isn't "faster" for some stuff I do. Somedays, I just dont have the patience to wait for stuff to open or to load and that gives me regrets. Beyond that, I'm pretty satisified with this system.

12. King t. thread starter macrumors regular

as of today i'm a MBA owner :D

the trade went through after all :)

13. SleepyHead157 macrumors regular

i bought one the first week it came out. I don't regret buying one, but i just sold it yesterday to buy a macbook pro. i loved the macbook air for school use. Took it everywhere with me, but my new job requires me to have open alot of programs and so the Air gets sluggish when too many programs are being run on it. I am really going to miss it. If they come out with a more powerful one in the future with the same form factor, I am on board to get another one. I am definitely going to miss the quietness of it too, I had the SSD version