Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vicky123

macrumors member
Mar 6, 2010
Mine has been prepared for shipping since about 3:30 Saturday afternoon. I ordered at 8:36 am EST on the 12th. The charge has not completed with my bank either, I still just have the hold on my account.

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005
I am still stuck on prepared to ship?
Apple read the other thread you started and is planning on NOT delivering yours on by the 3rd of April. :)

The ipad will be up for per orders starting march 12. And they are only allowed to hold money for 14 days. Now 14 days from the 12 is march 26. now i am sure apple will take about 5 days for processing. that will take us to march 31. and then apple will give us 2 days shipping but not have it delivered by the 3rd of april.

tylern24

macrumors newbie
Apr 1, 2009
I'm still on Prepared to Ship. I ordered a 16GB within the first 11 minutes of being available.

No worries tho, we'll get notifications soon! ;)

7of9

macrumors member
Mar 29, 2010
Mine went prepared yesterday but not yetshipped..... Hopefully it ships soon and I said in another post that there might be a stock of ipads in the us waiting to ship out

gwynne

macrumors 68000
Mar 11, 2010
Wow, I assumed since there weren't many posts about this in the big shipping threads ("I didn't get my tracking")--not that I can keep up with the threads--that most people had tracking info now. I <3 you guys for not spamming about it, I would probably have a hard time restraining myself.

And yeah, I'm sure another wave of updates will happen tonight.

NachoGrande

macrumors 6502a
Mar 30, 2010
I had my order in by 5:31 AM on the 12th, but still no tracking # for me :( I sure it will be soon, but the waiting it killing me.. :)

tylern24

macrumors newbie
Apr 1, 2009
I'm still on Prepared to Ship. I ordered a 16GB within the first 11 minutes of being available.

No worries tho, we'll get notifications soon! ;)

Heh, just got a shipping confirmation! Maybe you guys just did as well.

It's currently in SHENZHEN, CN.

talkingnewmedia

macrumors regular
Dec 9, 2009
Chicago
My guess is, and it is only a guess, that the issue is processing the orders, not shipping the iPads. That is, I doubt that all of us late buyers have our iPads coming in a later shipment, just that our paperwork hasn't been processed.

I received my "Prepared to ship" status at least a day after the first notices went out, so I figure that by the end of today, or early tomorrow I'll get tracking numbers.

At least I hope so. :confused:

gwynne

macrumors 68000
Mar 11, 2010
That is, I doubt that all of us late buyers have our iPads coming in a later shipment, just that our paperwork hasn't been processed.

Hrm. This could be a good point. We've seen a lot of different tracking messages posted (and I myself am still apparently at the Shenzhen origin scan only), but how many cargo planes will it really take for the initial drop-shipment? God, I have no idea whatsoever.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.