Who still has there iPhone Bluetooth headset?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MacBOS, Jul 23, 2009.

?

what do you think of the iPone Bluetooth headset

1. Good Product

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. Worst bluetooth I ever purchased

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. MacBOS macrumors 6502

MacBOS

I just went to the apple store to cheek on my faulty iPhone 3GS, which they ended up soaping, and I asked if they had the apple bluetooth headset and they answered no it is a discontinued item so i just wanted to know how many of us are left with the small headset
    [​IMG]

2. MacBOS thread starter macrumors 6502

MacBOS

I Liked the bluetooth cause it was compact and classy looking, it cached everyones attention wen you had it in your ear. But (and there is a big but) there was poor bluetooth reception with the iPhone plus talk time was a little scarce (unless I charged it wrong) anyways even thou it had some flaws that woad be the decision breaker wen considering a bluetooth device for your phone, I did like my bluetooth and sill have it altho I don't us it as much since I sold my car.

3. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

It's an OK product. There are better options for the money though. My biggest complaint with it is the ear bud. Apples ear buds have always hurt my ears, and this is the exact same. I use the Contour METAL now, and my wife has this one. The integration with the phone is fantastic. Reception is acceptable if the phone is out of your pocket, like in a holder in a car or something like that.

Decent, not horrible.