Who still hasn't received their refund for the bumper?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by GTghost, Jul 23, 2010.

1. GTghost macrumors regular

I read the article of the FREE bumper giveaway that starts today and it claimed that everyone should already have their refunded money back if they bought with a CC.

I still havent received mine and I paid with a Debit card.

2. celticpride678

"It may take up to one billing cycle for the refund to appear."

3. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

patience bud, patience. don't read articles next time.

4. truciet macrumors 6502

Has anyone received an email confirmation for a refund for their ONLINE orders? I preordered my iPhone 4 and case on June 15th and of course the bumper shipped after.

However, you can't check online if it the order was refunded. I got my refunds for my other cases from the retail store. No confirmation for my online order though...:confused:

5. ajnicho macrumors 6502a

What about those who bought in store and paid on bank card? How will we get a refund?

6. ijen0311 macrumors 65816

ijen0311

it should be processing already.

7. RodChester macrumors regular

RodChester

I paid with a credit card at an Apple store and gave the "genius" my email to have my receipt emailed to me. I never received an email saying my bumper was being refunded, but when I checked online at Apple's site it says my refund has been issued. I checked my CC balance and the refund has not appeared on there yet.

8. Lexoticstylez02 macrumors 6502a

Lexoticstylez02

I haven't received it. I have gotten a new card since I bought the bumper so I am having to go through Apple support since it will not go through.

9. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

everyone read post #2, a direct quote from apple

10. bluer101 macrumors regular

Same with me, I'm going to give a few weeks and see if it appears. If not I'm going to the store where I got them. I just wish I got an email like other people have, maybe if you bought online you get the email vs in store purchase.

11. NeonGreenHermit macrumors regular

I bought 2 online - one for me, one for my missus White (read as of today: Black) iP4. Will I get both refunded?? Nowhere does it mention I wouldn't - my bumper order will be refunded.

Additionally, I appear to have a choice of ANOTHER case via my iTunes account / case app.

I really have no idea what's going on, but am happy to wait for more info, and my refund, first.

12. treyjustice macrumors 65816

treyjustice

miNE SAYS IT WENT THROUGH BUT IT ISNT SHOWING ON MY STATEMENT...

13. myphone macrumors 6502

myphone

Same here. Ordered Apple online store but didn't receive email for refunded bill.

14. treyjustice macrumors 65816

treyjustice

same with me...

15. Pheelyx macrumors regular

Pheelyx

I ordered two at the same time, I have now received two emails about the refunds. But still no refunds happening on credit cards.

16. truciet macrumors 6502

For anyone that purchased at a RETAIL store with a credit/debit card, you can check here:

Apple Link

That is for the RETAIL store only! Just enter your login and credit/debit card.

Some of us haven't received email confirmations for ONLINE orders as there's no way to check or confirm :mad:

17. hcho3 macrumors 68030

Mine says it was refunded yesterday July 22nd, 2010. But, I still don't see it. WHY APPLE!? I HAVE NO PATIENCE LEFT AFTER YOU SCREWED MY WHITE IPHONE 4 AND ANTENNA!

18. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

does anyone read? it may take up to one billing cycle for it to appear. settle down!!!

19. truciet macrumors 6502

Dude chill...no credit/debit card refund posts the same day. It'll take at least 2-3 days to even post...

20. bobright macrumors 601

LMFAO still no refund for me either, i did get the email.

21. bluer101 macrumors regular

22. mrtune macrumors 6502a

Got my email today, but the refund doesn't reflect on my credit card statement online yet.

Not a fan of the one billing cycle comment that Apple threw out there. I pay may entire balance off my credit cards when I get the bill to avoid finance charges. If it doesn't show up by the 6th of next month (when I will be sending the payment in) for me, I'll end up paying the balance in full and then probably end up with a $30 credit or something on my card the following month's bill since there will be most likely no new charges. I barely use that card except for larger purchases to get my points on it. Oh well I guess.

23. GTghost thread starter macrumors regular

Just want to know if some of you still havent received the refund.
    I havent.

24. samven582 macrumors 6502a

it takes 3 to 5 days