Who still hasn't received their refund for the bumper?

GTghost

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 5, 2010
California
I read the article of the FREE bumper giveaway that starts today and it claimed that everyone should already have their refunded money back if they bought with a CC.

I still havent received mine and I paid with a Debit card.

truciet

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2008
Has anyone received an email confirmation for a refund for their ONLINE orders? I preordered my iPhone 4 and case on June 15th and of course the bumper shipped after.

However, you can't check online if it the order was refunded. I got my refunds for my other cases from the retail store. No confirmation for my online order though...:confused:

ajnicho

macrumors 6502a
Sep 24, 2008
What about those who bought in store and paid on bank card? How will we get a refund?

RodChester

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
I paid with a credit card at an Apple store and gave the "genius" my email to have my receipt emailed to me. I never received an email saying my bumper was being refunded, but when I checked online at Apple's site it says my refund has been issued. I checked my CC balance and the refund has not appeared on there yet.

yanki01

macrumors 68040
Feb 28, 2009
Texas
everyone read post #2, a direct quote from apple
Credit card
We have already refunded your account. It may take up to one billing cycle for the refund to appear.

bluer101

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2010
I paid with a credit card at an Apple store and gave the "genius" my email to have my receipt emailed to me. I never received an email saying my bumper was being refunded, but when I checked online at Apple's site it says my refund has been issued. I checked my CC balance and the refund has not appeared on there yet.

Same with me, I'm going to give a few weeks and see if it appears. If not I'm going to the store where I got them. I just wish I got an email like other people have, maybe if you bought online you get the email vs in store purchase.

NeonGreenHermit

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2010
UK
I bought 2 online - one for me, one for my missus White (read as of today: Black) iP4. Will I get both refunded?? Nowhere does it mention I wouldn't - my bumper order will be refunded.

Additionally, I appear to have a choice of ANOTHER case via my iTunes account / case app.

I really have no idea what's going on, but am happy to wait for more info, and my refund, first.

myphone

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2008
USA

Same here. Ordered Apple online store but didn't receive email for refunded bill.

treyjustice

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2009
TX
same with me...

Pheelyx

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2007
Brookland, AR
I bought 2 online - one for me, one for my missus White (read as of today: Black) iP4. Will I get both refunded?? Nowhere does it mention I wouldn't - my bumper order will be refunded.

Additionally, I appear to have a choice of ANOTHER case via my iTunes account / case app.

I really have no idea what's going on, but am happy to wait for more info, and my refund, first.
I ordered two at the same time, I have now received two emails about the refunds. But still no refunds happening on credit cards.

truciet

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2008
For anyone that purchased at a RETAIL store with a credit/debit card, you can check here:

Apple Link

That is for the RETAIL store only! Just enter your login and credit/debit card.

Some of us haven't received email confirmations for ONLINE orders as there's no way to check or confirm :mad:

hcho3

macrumors 68030
May 13, 2010
Mine says it was refunded yesterday July 22nd, 2010. But, I still don't see it. WHY APPLE!? I HAVE NO PATIENCE LEFT AFTER YOU SCREWED MY WHITE IPHONE 4 AND ANTENNA!

truciet

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2008
Mine says it was refunded yesterday July 22nd, 2010. But, I still don't see it. WHY APPLE!? I HAVE NO PATIENCE LEFT AFTER YOU SCREWED MY WHITE IPHONE 4 AND ANTENNA!
Dude chill...no credit/debit card refund posts the same day. It'll take at least 2-3 days to even post...

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
LMFAO still no refund for me either, i did get the email.

mrtune

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2007
Got my email today, but the refund doesn't reflect on my credit card statement online yet.

Not a fan of the one billing cycle comment that Apple threw out there. I pay may entire balance off my credit cards when I get the bill to avoid finance charges. If it doesn't show up by the 6th of next month (when I will be sending the payment in) for me, I'll end up paying the balance in full and then probably end up with a $30 credit or something on my card the following month's bill since there will be most likely no new charges. I barely use that card except for larger purchases to get my points on it. Oh well I guess.

samven582

macrumors 6502a
Jan 2, 2009
I read the article of the FREE bumper giveaway that starts today and it claimed that everyone should already have their refunded money back if they bought with a CC.

I still havent received mine and I paid with a Debit card.
it takes 3 to 5 days