Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

henoo4495

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2022
Hello forums,
I need explain How I will know exactly The name of the family are in to the WiFi of my Home,
I Download The Application Who Use my WiFi and I Founded a lot of Devices are looking to the WiFi Of my home.
you Can see The Pictures what’s I upload. now I need to know How I Block them . And how to know what’s the Name of the Lersons of This Devices.
Thank you for All forums wait for Answear

iStorm

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2012
These would be devices connected to your router. They could be phones, tablets, computers, smart TVs, DVRs, smart watches, etc...anything that connects to the internet. We cannot tell you what these are. You will have to do an inventory of your home to figure out what these are. See what IP address each device is using and match them up to this list.

You should be able to block devices using the router's admin/management screens. Google how to do this for your specific router. If some of these aren't yours, you should also change your Wi-Fi password and update all your devices to reconnect. That will kick all the unrecognized devices off your network and prevent new ones from joining using the old password.

This app (and any similar app) can only show "discoverable" devices on your network, so it's possible some devices aren't even showing up. To truly see all connected devices on your network, you need to look at your router's admin/management screens instead. Also, all of these devices are showing a MAC address of 02:00:00:00:00:00, which isn't valid...or even possible to scan for to begin with, typically. (Have to look on your router for that information.) Personally, I think this app looks a bit sketchy and would avoid using it.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.