who used zagg with a full body or just one side?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Paulshaqz, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Paulshaqz macrumors 6502a

i was just curious who used a full body protective shield or on one side of your new iphone 4 and also anybody notice scratches on the front side yet?

2. stphnman20 macrumors regular

3. M-5 macrumors 65816

M-5

I applied it to the back and front of the device. Zagg protectors don't really scratch, because they have a rubbery texture that stretches. I'm also using a bumper, and I quite like it.

4. Goaliegeek macrumors 6502a

Goaliegeek

I put on just on the back. Nice to know it wont scratch. Have a tiny pit of fuzz along the edges from my pocket, but once my bumper comes it, it will cover it. I like it, but wouldn't want it on my screen. don't like the texture. I'll just get a regular screen protector once more come out.

5. Qoo macrumors 6502

just got mine today from Zagg full body

i hope not getting any scratches, cuz my bumper on it's way :(

6. brholton macrumors member

I placed it just on the back. I don't like the texture on the front.

7. apprunner macrumors regular

ditto...feels like crap on the touchscreen

8. ijen0311 macrumors 65816

ijen0311

9. Paulshaqz thread starter macrumors 6502a

nice i got front and back however the front looks pretty good with it on but when i brighten up the screen you seen a cupple of lines on the shield that look scratches but knowing its the shield it's not to bad.

10. MacKai macrumors regular

MacKai

I tried the full body. I did not like the front cover. Too sticky. I did leave on the back and the sides. I contacted Power Support. They will be coming out with a back protector sometime after their front ones are released. I will be moving to that.

11. bmwsport macrumors newbie

I got both front side and back. I was thinking about the bumper but I saw a case from iSkin that I like. But it's not available for the iphone 4 yet. I had an iSkin case for my 3G that worked great. Looking forward to see how the iSkin will look like for the iphone 4.

12. ashmarie73 macrumors member

ashmarie73

i got it for all sides and i love it! i had it for 3G and it worked so well. If you have a local install place (the king of prussia mall has one right in front of the apple store) i would suggest going there. if you ever have a problem they will replace whichever part you choose, all you have to pay is the install fee which is $5 a side!!

for my white 3G i had it replaced about 4-5 times (it kept turning yellow from the tanning salon ;) )