Who uses the camera on iPad 3?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by hakr100, Oct 14, 2012.

1. hakr100 macrumors 6502a

Just wondering who uses the camera on the back of the iPad 3...

I've never used mine. The iPad just seems like an awkward package for taking photographs...

2. kthnxshwn macrumors regular

3. imbogus1 macrumors newbie

imbogus1

Rarely. It's a little cumbersome to remember to bring somewhere and then break it out to use it.

4. ChristianJapan macrumors 601

ChristianJapan

sometimes; adhoc when family is around and once in Disney Land to testing. Looks a stupid to shoot video with an iPad ... but its a question of time when we get used to it.

Quality wise I'm not too impressed; relative noisy

5. TebWeb macrumors newbie

I've used it quite a bit, actually. I've done "live" coverage on Social Media of a few small town community events. I used my LTE iPad to shoot, edit & upload video highlights on the spot. I shoot photos with the iPad, too--so much easier having the large screen to work with the photos and batch upload them. As far as people reactions to the iPad as a camera: in some cases it was quite the "Gee-Whiz" factor. I was told people were often looking over my shoulder while I was shooting with it. Getting candid pictures was a bit challenging because it's so large--at a car show people would tend to move out of the way when they saw me hold it up, when I really wanted to video THEM. Overall though, I really liked working with the iPad in this way.