Who waited in line at o2 last year.....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kaibex, Oct 7, 2011.

1. kaibex, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2011

kaibex macrumors 6502

kaibex

Hi,

I am going to do my fast track upgrade with O2 and just want an idea to what time the queue starts to build.

Anyone on here who was in front 10? If so what time did you arrive before store opening?

I am tempted to just go to Apple store but as I have to pay fast track fee there and then, I'm a little hesitant to do it in Apple store as although they have gateway system, I'm not entirely convinced that there won't be any issues processing payment, then upgrading! :D

2. kaibex thread starter macrumors 6502

kaibex

Also did anyone have issues with setting up contract in Apple store. When I was in line to get my sim free, I remember a rep asking people which network they were purchasing on as 1 or 2 of their systems went down.

3. Dangerous Theory macrumors 68000

Didn't know you could set up contracts etc in Apple store. Can you do this with iPad?

4. johngrant75 macrumors member

johngrant75

I turned up at 8am at Ashford, Kent store with a bemused missus. A queue of 30 was already in place.

Will it be quite so busy for an 's' upgrade? I think not, but i'll be there again!

5. kaibex thread starter macrumors 6502

kaibex

Thats what I'm thinking but don't wanna take any chances. I will be going to Brighton too, so I would expect a bigger queue than in Ashford.

----------

They started with the iPhone 4. I don't think Apple do iPad contracts.