Who want bezel on iphone 6s or 7 ????

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigthanbigger, Sep 26, 2014.

1. bigthanbigger macrumors regular

do you guy want next iphone having bezel ???? incase bend problem ,

:)

2. Jspiegs macrumors member

Jspiegs

i have the 6, not plus, and I like it without the bezel. I'm sure they can figure out how to fix the bending issue.

3. legioxi macrumors 6502a

The 6s will be the same body. So nothing will change until the 7.

Personally I prefer the new design. I always wanted an iPhone that felt like the iPod Touch to hold.

4. antiprotest macrumors 65816

antiprotest

If there is no bezel at all it makes it harder to hold the phone without part of your fingers obstructing the screen unless you hold it by the edges all the time.

For example right now when watching a video in landscape I have the bezel to hold the phone. It's barely enough as it is. I think if some people get their wish of a reduced bezel they might then complain about this problem.

5. tongefactor40 macrumors regular

Agreed more difficult for sure. I was actually looking for a case last night that had a slight bezel... Easier to hold and would hopefully make for a stronger phone. No luck so far.

6. SWMichael macrumors newbie

The new design sure is slippery! It was sitting on my lap and just the slightest movement it started to slide away.

7. Hexiii macrumors 65816

Hexiii

Actually the bezels don't look that bad. Better than having everything crammed in a small space. White space is important also in product design.

8. bigthanbigger thread starter macrumors regular

i like bezel on iphone 4/4s
    it feeling manly when hold a phone

hope iphone 7 has something in middle like bezel chasing ,,,

9. iapplelove macrumors 68040

iapplelove

Don't worry about a thing op, give it a few months and parts from the supply chain will start leaking out. Someone is going to make millions of screens and ship them to Foxconn. By spring I would say the rumors wil be so wide spread we I'll know exactly what the next one will look like.