Votes: 32 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters

gan6660

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 18, 2008
I want to know, how many people would buy a macbook over the pro if they offered it in black? I know I would sell my pro for the black one. I just cant stand the white.

lyons238

macrumors 6502
Mar 21, 2010
I think black would look cool as well but to be honest I love the white. Plus black shows every single scratch, scuff, and wear mark while the white does a prett good job of hiding those. You just have to keep the white clean which is not a problem, for me anyway.

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
If we're talking about a black anodized aluminium MacBook… then yes; otherwise I couldn't care less.

gboswellsac

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2010
San Antonio TX
I just sold my Black Mackbook and it was hard to see it go, but the unibody is so much better I had to. Now if this white unibody was in Black I'd buy it over the alu unibody .... if they would put the backlit keyboard on it. That would be perfect.

delaford321

macrumors newbie
Apr 5, 2010
black macbook

I have a black macbook I think it maybe one of the last made before the stopped and decided to only make white. I love it and all my friends with white macbooks want mine. My only slight complaint is keeping the oil smudges off it and you can see where I have worn the keyboard

vistadude

macrumors 65816
Jan 3, 2010
I'd like to see a shiny black one like the iphone color. The power plug better be black too.

Arrandale

macrumors regular
Feb 24, 2010
I want to know, how many people would buy a macbook over the pro if they offered it in black? I know I would sell my pro for the black one. I just cant stand the white.
it would look hot

but i'd still rather buy a pro