Who will be buying the newest?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Apple all life, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Apple all life macrumors 6502

Simple question: Who is going to buy the 13" macbook pro?
    I might later down the way but I am perfectly happy with my unibody macbook with 4GB of ram.

2. shoppy macrumors 6502a

Just ordered my new 13" macbook pro, 24hr shipping should be with me within 48 hours. Can not wait, I loved the screen on my recently sold 2.4 macbook, so if this is even better I look forward to it.

3. z-hayden macrumors newbie

i am :)

I'm so friggin happy that i waited until WWDC to pull the trigger!

Yay!!!!:D

4. Germwise macrumors regular

have to wait for them to be in stock locally!!!

hope it doesn't take long.

I just bought a 2.0 so since i'm within 14 days i'll exchange.

100 dollars cheaper and tons more features!

5. PolySciSurfer macrumors 6502

I am! As soon as I see the first reviews, and find out the details of installing ram, hard drive, and battery.

6. aethelbert macrumors 601

I will eventually. Probably when 10.6 comes out.

7. mrj412 macrumors regular

Hmm ... I would love to get the updated 13" MBP, I just have to figure out how to sell my 3 week old MacBook white without losing my shirt ... Thinking I might be able to do something with free iPod Touch in the deal to make up the difference. Oh, if only I had been more patient, lesson learned.

8. atomicshark macrumors member

I am in the market for a new mac. I was going to buy an iMac, but now I am seriously considering a Macbook Pro as well. I will probably still buy the iMac, but the new Macbook Pros are really tempting!

9. cgcaps macrumors newbie

I'm new to the Macbook game and im def going with the Pro 1199 is def a deal and with a free update to SL when that comes out why not now just have to figure out which discount to get Federal employee or get the free touch and the student either way its win win im so happy i waited till now to get one i almost bought the white one yesterday

10. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

I am if I get an offer on my current 2.4 MB. If anyone is interested check out my thread in the marketplace (stupid sales plug :D).

11. secondfox macrumors member

secondfox

I think I'm going to wait a while and let the bugs get fixed in the new model. I have a first gen MacBook, and we know there were quite a few bugs with those early machines! Waiting for Snow Leopard is a good idea, I think, even though upgrading is $30.

I want to make sure there are no problems with the new batteries, etc. I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't like the idea of a non-removable battery.

12. Ricanlegend macrumors 6502a

Am happy, am getting the new 15in macbook pro :D