Who will be using a skin instead of a case ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by richxps, Aug 2, 2008.

1. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

Just wondering if anyone is just going to use a full body skin instead of a leather or rubber case ?

2. taylorwilsdon macrumors 68000

taylorwilsdon

Imagine me raising my hand. I can't do cases anymore, just too much bulk. I like my phone sleek.

I ended up with the Bodyguardz on my phone right now but I switch them out every so often.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=536390 if you want to see my experiences.

3. Wolf103FM macrumors regular

4. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

This should be a poll.

Skin here...have BSE on mine now.

I recently whined about the 2 piece back and they replaced it w/ the one piece. Haven't applied it yet.

Finally peeled off the front skin....my screen feels so much better w/o it and Aurora Feint is easier to play. From what I can tell the face is fairly (not completely) scratch resistant. I'm gonna gamble and leave the face off.

5. MadGoat macrumors 65816

MadGoat

I'm using the best skin ever and I could not be more pleased with the results. It truly is invisible, no bubbles, no bad corners.

I put on the front skin too. It's not bad, helps a bit with the smudging.

The Naked look is so much more sexy too.

I should add that I have three cases and I can't stand the bulk. The I pit my rubber case on if I suspect I'm going to be in a situation where it might get knocked around a bit.

6. iblastoff macrumors 6502

i'm also using the full BSE skin. not a fan of cases at all. i didn't know they had a single piece for the back though??? it was a pain in the ass to put the 2 piece on mine. i might email them and inquire about it as well.