Who Will update to 2.0 on Monday?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by steviem, Jun 5, 2008.

?

Will you update to 2.0?

  1. Yes

    48 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. No

    8 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Eh? I didn't even upgrade from 1.1

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. steviem macrumors 68020

    steviem

    Joined:
    May 26, 2006
    Location:
    New York, Baby!
    #1
    If 2.0 firmware appears on Monday, who will dump their jailbroken 1.1.4 firmware and make the move to 2.0?

    If there is going to be free software which is good in the app store, then I think I might make the change.
     
  2. billchase2 macrumors 68000

    billchase2

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2006
    Location:
    Ann Arbor
    #2
    i'll wait to read up on how it's working for everyone... see if it can be truly jailbroken right away... an then i'll decide.

    odds are, i'll upgrade rather quickly though... i mean c'mon, i gotta test out the new app store ;)
     
  3. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2007
    #3
    Nope, I dont want to go through the hassle of having to buy the apps twice because I bought a new phone (3G model). Im sure Apple will make that a nice bug with iTunes ;)
     
  4. gadgetdad macrumors 6502a

    gadgetdad

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2007
    Location:
    On my iPhone
    #4
    Iam sure I will. I have zero will power and cant wait to play with the new features. Sadly I will miss my installer, pool, customize etc until they crack 2.0.
     
  5. stagi macrumors 65816

    stagi

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2006
    #5
    I will update my wifes iPhone right when 2.0 is out (her's is a jailbroken 1.1)
    and since I just sold mine am just waiting for 3g to come out, but hope monday, I already have my calendar blocked out in the late morning to go to the apple store and buy a phone :)
     
  6. Akitakoi macrumors regular

    Akitakoi

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2008
    #6
    Late morning? Won't be until 6 ish if even Monday.
     
  7. Xenn0X macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2008
    #7
    i will only update if pwnage works correctly with 2.0 and installer works.
    probably i'll wait a few weeks before updating.
     
  8. polishmacuser macrumors 6502a

    polishmacuser

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2007
    Location:
    Los Angeles
    #8
    im just going to update if pwnage can unlock it i dont care about installer when i can get official apps :p
     
  9. rioja macrumors regular

    Joined:
    May 19, 2008
    #9
    I finally have everything running just the way I like on my jailbroken 1.1.4.

    No way I'm upgrading until I'm sure my favorite apps will run. I'm terrified of losing my free VOIP calling!! :p
     
  10. domness macrumors 6502a

    domness

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2008
    Location:
    Sheffield, UK
    #10
    I'll definitely be updating as soon as it comes out!

    I'm not really bothered because I'm with O2UK anyway, so no problems with having to Jailbreak it.

    I'm sure the PwnageTool/WinPwn devs will be able to sort out the FW and update their programs soon enough.

    I can't wait to see the kind of applications that will be available with App Store on the release date!

    I reckon that we will at least get a number of Free Apps to help the updating for those who have Jailbroken.

    (And in the poll.. I can't see why anybody would still stay at 1.1?! - Pointless keeping it down there when you can have all the upgrades and not have to worry!)
     
  11. Hudzilla macrumors 6502a

    Hudzilla

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2007
    Location:
    England
    #11
    If our phones are jailbroken, is it safe to just update to 2.0 right away?
     
  12. Oliver Barker macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2008
    #12
    I'm going to wait for 2.0 to be fully jailbroken, then i'll upgrade! I want installer and appstore so I can have customize!
     
  13. gkarris macrumors 604

    gkarris

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2004
    Location:
    "No escape from Reality..."
  14. jasko macrumors 6502

    jasko

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2006
    #14
    since I haven't unlocked mine at all or jailbroken it or whatever, yes, I'll be updating :)
     
  15. afazel macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2008
    #15
    I haven't decided. I'll probably do what everyone else is saying and wait to see how it works with my jailbreak
     

Share This Page