Who wishes apple would bring back the black MB

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by maflynn, Jun 9, 2009.

1. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I love the unibody design but since apple is still selling a polycarbonate laptop, I wish they'd offer the black model as well.

While I have a 15" MBP, it sits mainly on my desk and I wouldn't mind a smaller machine to use when I'm not at my desk or let my kids use. To that end, the price of the MB is do-able but I'm not a fan of the white polycarbonate look.

Yeah, I know I can pick up a black macbook on ebay/craigslist but I do wish apple would bring back the blackbook

2. OutSpoken macrumors 6502a

Honestly yeah...

I was thinking about the buying the white MB, but reading up on peoples negative comments always deterred me...mainly durability issues...cracking and whathaveyous...

But then again, these were always comments from people who had the earlier models dated back to 06 and 07....so apple may have dealt with the issues now with 2.0 and 2.13 rev.

But if they had brought out the black again... Its very likely I would have pulled the plug and bought one as soon as I sold my iMac couple of weeks ago instead of waiting for announcements at WWDC.

3. crackbookpro macrumors 65816

crackbookpro

I sure as hell miss my BlackBook. But if they do release one, I hope we get a lighted keyboard & trackpad. These two features in the Alu Uni's are gems.

CrackBookPro:cool: