Whoops! Front Page and Mac Blogs empty

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by smithrh, Aug 1, 2013.

1. smithrh macrumors 68020

smithrh

2. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

Try clearing your cache or refreshing the page. The site was down early this morning and you may need to reload it.

3. smithrh thread starter macrumors 68020

smithrh

I did that before posting - several times actually. Even quit Safari and came back... (which for me clears all caches, cookies, etc)

In any case, they're back, so it was transient. Just a note, they didn't come back all at the same time.

4. jlgolson Contributing Editor

jlgolson

Yes, there was a minor caching issue. It's happened before, just give it a couple of minutes and it should come back!

5. FloatingBones, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2013

FloatingBones macrumors 65816

FloatingBones

Yes. But did you power off your computer and Do the Vatican Rag before turning it back on again? :D

There are so many caches floating around everywhere. If you care about such things, you can use something like ProXPN's VPN service to see what the network looks like from a different perspective. Their free service lets me see the world from their Dallas, TX servers; the paid service reportedly lets you specify any of their dozen-plus servers around the world. I've only tried their free service (which is pretty darn good).