I've been looking into getting a 2011 iMac when the refresh happens. From what i've read, it seems like it's going to be tomorrow. So who's got the cash ready to buy tomorrow? I don't know whether to wait a few weeks and see what people think of the refresh, or to just go ahead and buy one. Also, does anyone know if the uk are getting the refresh the same time as USA?