Who's cancelling their contract tommorow?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by theunlocker, Aug 10, 2008.

1. theunlocker macrumors member

2. aphexii macrumors 6502

Been a happy AT&T customer for 3-4 years now, no reason to :)

3. JWages macrumors regular

I got my phone on the 1st of August. I wish AT&T's service was better around here. Actually, its okay outside, I just wish it was better in my house, but I think i'll put up with the having to keep my phone in certain spots. Its worth it. :D :apple:

4. Maczamillion macrumors newbie

Maczamillion

You guys uses this thing as a phone?

Really now do you really use the 3g as a phone, hell I dont even get service at home and i use it more that my laptop right now:D

5. JWages macrumors regular

You my friend, are crazy. :D

Although, I havent got a call on it yet, but thats not my fault. Nobody knows this number yet. Soon I will be porting over to make it official though :D

6. johata3 macrumors regular

I have been a AT&T customer for many years. I have no reason to. Other services are not that good anyways.

7. crtowles macrumors newbie

crtowles

Call ATT.....

I had trouble with dropped calls and no 3G service in areas that have a strong 3G presence. (I am in Los Angeles, Ca) I called ATT and the sent some information to my phone and I have had good reception ever since.

I suggest all of you who have a problem give them a call.

Carmen

8. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Same here; loyal AT&T customer with landline service, DSL 3.0, and a Family Plan to boot... Researching Satellite TV as well. And I love my 3G iPhone.:p

9. Heavenkittykat macrumors regular

Ive been a happy AT&T customer for 4 years and I loved my iPhone 2g and I love my iPhone 3g even more. So there's no reason to switch. I've been getting 2 3g bars inside the house and 4 bars outside and consistent 5 bars for edge so so far so good.