• Poll closed .

celticpride678

Original poster
Feb 15, 2009
Boston, MA

krayziekray

macrumors 6502
Sep 24, 2008
Absolutely, can't wait for this game. But unfortunately, I'm going to have to wait till Chrismas Holidays before purchasing it, as I'm gunna be swamped with work at the release date.

:apple: KrayzieKray :apple:

EDIT: the PS3 for me! and dukebound85 i believe the release is on 10th November 2009.

EDIT EDIT: It's supposed to be the best for the PS3 as opposed to xBox ;)

stridemat

Staff member
Apr 2, 2008
UK
Im buzzing for this game, I have had it on pre-order as soon as it appeared on play.com.

Only problem is that I have university deadlines a couple of days after its release date (bad times).

michaelltd

macrumors regular
Mar 30, 2005
Cannot wait! Loved Call of Duty 4.

The latest trailer got me excited about the single player campaign due to the setting, not to spoil what it is if anyone is purposely avoiding trailers...

celticpride678

Original poster
Feb 15, 2009
Boston, MA
Cannot wait! Loved Call of Duty 4.

The latest trailer got me excited about the single player campaign due to the setting, not to spoil what it is if anyone is purposely avoiding trailers...
I liked Call of Duty 4 too, but it was too short. Call of Duty 5 looks amazing (never picked it up):rolleyes:

spillproof

macrumors 68020
Jun 4, 2009
USA
If I get COD MW 2 and Mass Effect 2 I am going to fail out of college and be severely sleep deprived.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
No for a couple of reasons.
Didn't like the first one. Story wasn't great, gameplay was standard. I like the snow setting of this one but it looks to be just another standard FPS. And a no to the price as well.

Eidorian

macrumors Penryn
Mar 23, 2005
Indianapolis
I liked the original game for a few dozen hours. Then it was back to flying around in the Blackhawk in Joint Operations.

MRU

Suspended
Aug 23, 2005
Other
Done I have barely played 20% into either Call of Duty : Modern Warfare or World At War, I don't see the point in buying another game as a shelf space filler, though I may end up trading somthing in for it (HALO:ODST) eventually as it is bound to get glowig reviews.

dvin

macrumors member
Mar 12, 2009
im excited enough that i may be installing windows to run it via bootcamp in lieu of waiting for it to be released for OSX.

Jason Beck

macrumors 68000
Oct 19, 2009
Cedar City, Utah
Yah I can't wait for it to come out. I love MW1. I play a match or 2 every day. I use a combo of mini-uzi and rocket launcher : ) ... Martyrdom,Deep Impact and one other setting i can't recall. I only enabled martyrdom the other day.. and couldn't believe how many people i kill with it ahha. (for those who don't know it's the option to enable where you lob a grenade out when you die).. it's nifty.

Tokiopop

macrumors 68000
Dec 6, 2008
West Yorkshire, UK
Until old school is confirmed... no.

Or if there is no martydrom/juggernaut/over-powered guns that disable you from moving/aiming/shooting when hit :p

I alos home the amazingly crap spawn system is fixed. Seriously, the amount of times I've spawned into grenades or noobs spamming with an RPD is beyond me.

Hmm, what else was horribly wrong with the first one... Well, they could make maps where it would be a disadvantage to camp (seriously, if we all camped nothing would happen all game...). Oh, and grenades/RPGs and just about anything else that you've already fired being disabled because you die. It's so annoying to throw a grenade, get killed, and then have your grenade disabled because you died.

So yeah, if all those things are fixed, I'll buy it :)

stridemat

Staff member
Apr 2, 2008
UK
If anyone wants a thrashing at COD4 add me, Strydeman on xbox live and don't go home crying to your mothers :D