Who's getting the Harry Potter DVD tomorrow?!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mjmar, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Mjmar macrumors 65816

I usually don't go out of my way to get things on launch day but I loved the Half Blood Prince movie, and I'm dying to see it again.

2. leomac08 macrumors 68020

leomac08

i told my sister to buy it for me for christmas, in the blu-ray combo packet!:);)

3. gillboyswims96 macrumors regular

If I could drive... then I would...
    I went to the midnight premier... it was great :)
    only sooo much different than the book...
    but the changed were good.

4. Rapmastac1 macrumors 65816

Rapmastac1

I ordered it on Amazon last week. I got the BluRay edition that comes with a second bluray disc of extra features, the DVD version of the movie, and a Digital Copy that you can download. If there is the DVD I don't even bother with the Digital Copy. I got it around 2:00pm today, Amazon sent it on Saturday (I have free 2-Day Shipping through Prime). I paid 15.99, no tax. It's awesome for me because I know people will be going to the store tomorrow to buy the same thing for 35.99 and not only have I paid less but I got it a day before them.

With that out of the way, I probably won't get around to watching it until tomorrow or the next day, I haven't seen it yet either. My NetFlix movie came in today as well and that takes precedence.

5. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

Harry Potter 6? That came out on DVD November 18th. I've bought it, ripped it, watched it, watched it again, watched it enough times and lost it already.

How come it's so much later there?

6. rebeccamartin macrumors member

I love harry potter movies very much i have already spoiled one dvd set by watching it again and again. now i am planning to buy another set to take it to my movie collection.

7. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Most likely snowed in tomorrow, I'll probably just rent it though. I can use the excuse that I read most of the books when I was younger... :eek:

8. macuserx86 macrumors 6502a

macuserx86

wait, this isn't out yet? I've already downloaded and watched a BluRay rip of it.

9. Rapmastac1 macrumors 65816

Rapmastac1

I can't find anything that says it was released back in November. Everything points to today. If anything, maybe it's the BD version that comes out today, but that would be very odd. I haven't seen it for sale that the stores, and if it was already available before you would think Amazon would be one of the first to have it (as per usual).

10. Winni macrumors 68030

Winni

I got mine last week. Are you guys over there late to the party?

11. Bennieboy© macrumors 65816

Bennieboy©

had it for months but asda over here is advertising the 2 disc special edition for only £6.71 :O so yes, i'd be daft not to haha

12. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

AU release was November 18th. I got it in store on the 17th.

13. timerollson macrumors 65816

Not me. Big fan of the books. Hate the movies.

14. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Same here.