Who's getting the Harry Potter DVD tomorrow?!

Mjmar

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 20, 2008
I usually don't go out of my way to get things on launch day but I loved the Half Blood Prince movie, and I'm dying to see it again.

gillboyswims96

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2009
If I could drive... then I would...
I went to the midnight premier... it was great :)
only sooo much different than the book...
but the changed were good.

Comment

Rapmastac1

macrumors 65816
Aug 5, 2006
In the Depths of the SLC!
I ordered it on Amazon last week. I got the BluRay edition that comes with a second bluray disc of extra features, the DVD version of the movie, and a Digital Copy that you can download. If there is the DVD I don't even bother with the Digital Copy. I got it around 2:00pm today, Amazon sent it on Saturday (I have free 2-Day Shipping through Prime). I paid 15.99, no tax. It's awesome for me because I know people will be going to the store tomorrow to buy the same thing for 35.99 and not only have I paid less but I got it a day before them.

With that out of the way, I probably won't get around to watching it until tomorrow or the next day, I haven't seen it yet either. My NetFlix movie came in today as well and that takes precedence.

Comment

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
Harry Potter 6? That came out on DVD November 18th. I've bought it, ripped it, watched it, watched it again, watched it enough times and lost it already.

How come it's so much later there?

Comment

rebeccamartin

macrumors member
Sep 29, 2009
I love harry potter movies very much i have already spoiled one dvd set by watching it again and again. now i am planning to buy another set to take it to my movie collection.

Comment

Zombie Acorn

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Most likely snowed in tomorrow, I'll probably just rent it though. I can use the excuse that I read most of the books when I was younger... :eek:

Comment

macuserx86

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2006
wait, this isn't out yet? I've already downloaded and watched a BluRay rip of it.

Comment

Rapmastac1

macrumors 65816
Aug 5, 2006
In the Depths of the SLC!
I can't find anything that says it was released back in November. Everything points to today. If anything, maybe it's the BD version that comes out today, but that would be very odd. I haven't seen it for sale that the stores, and if it was already available before you would think Amazon would be one of the first to have it (as per usual).

Comment

Bennieboy©

macrumors 65816
Jan 15, 2009
england
had it for months but asda over here is advertising the 2 disc special edition for only £6.71 :O so yes, i'd be daft not to haha

Comment

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
I can't find anything that says it was released back in November. Everything points to today. If anything, maybe it's the BD version that comes out today, but that would be very odd. I haven't seen it for sale that the stores, and if it was already available before you would think Amazon would be one of the first to have it (as per usual).
AU release was November 18th. I got it in store on the 17th.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.