Who's going to an O2 Store on Friday to Upgrade?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by daryliow, Jul 7, 2008.

1. daryliow macrumors regular

Ok,

So i have just got the phone to O2 customer Services for the second time today and yet agin they have confirmed this:

You can upgrade in store on friday morning at O2, carphone warehouse and apple retail stores.

I know the customers services are usually all reading from a different handbook.

So perhaps evryone should call them and ask, its free from an 02 handset on 202. Give them a call and post replies on here.

Cheers

2. calculus Guest

calculus

Their upgrade process is such a train wreck that I am going to keep clear of it for at least a fortnight. At the moment I am leaning towards not bothering at all and doing something useful with the money instead.

3. Smog macrumors regular

4. sneeks macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

I'd heard that we can upgrade at o2 and CPW but not at a Apple Store. Handy if we can and that would be my first choice.

5. Leemo macrumors 6502

Leemo

I've spoken to the manager at the o2 store in Nottingham (where I used to work, so I know her well) and she's said they received a call this afternoon saying all iPhone customers can now upgrade in store.