Who's going to be at which Apple Store?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Kingsly, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Kingsly macrumors 68040

Kingsly

Now that we have a date and time, I am curious to see who is going to be at what Apple stores waiting in line?

Who wants breakfast at the Beverly center and then head down to form a line?? ;) :D

2. fenixx macrumors regular

fenixx

After the news of a 6PM deal, I'm most likely going to my Apple store to wait now.

I don't feel like standing outside of a AT&T store all day, at least this way I can talk my mbp and sit in the mall.

:shrug:

3. Aperture macrumors 68000

Aperture

Can't say I'm gonna be at an Apple Store, but I will be at this AT&T store. :)

[​IMG]

4. hatcher146 macrumors 6502

even after the announcement of only web based apps...

im still gonna get that sexy piece of metal...:p

at my at&t store....probobly get there early in afternoon...i hope that will be early enough. maybe 2:00 or 3:00

5. Eric1285 macrumors 6502

There's an AT&T store 5 minutes from my work, I'll probably be there. It's the one on Route 1 in Lawrenceville. I'll be there with my MBP and Sprint Moto Q tethered to the EVDO network posting updates to my blog.

6. Kingsly thread starter macrumors 68040

Kingsly

I'll be at the Apple Store Beverly center, with my MacBook, posting from Apple's Wifi. :D

7. fastdrive macrumors member

I'll probably wait at the Apple store in Freehold, NJ. Get there around noon.

8. /dev/toaster macrumors 68020

/dev/toaster

I am going to be at one of the AT&T store in San Francisco. I might send my girlfriend over to the Apple store if its looking like there will be long lines and what not.

9. Rooskibar03 macrumors 65816

Rooskibar03

Does anyone else think this 6pm stuff is a big bunch of CRAP.

Now I have to miss a day of work at the end of the month to get one.

10. Eric1285 macrumors 6502

11. tkidBOSTON macrumors 6502a

tkidBOSTON

I'll probably swing by the Apple Store at Cambridgeside (Boston) at opening time (or when I roll out of bed... I just happen to have the 29th off) and see how it looks there. If its a zoo, I'll promptly head to an ATT store and wait in line (or form the line).

12. 4695269 Suspended

I am in Seattle and have taken the day off. I will be getting in line about 7am. I hope to start the line!

13. jimbot macrumors member

14. Gonzlobo Suspended

I'll be in line at my laptop (I doubt there will be a line). :rolleyes:

15. Private Sector macrumors member

yanno i'm kind of thinking that with steve telling people to go to att stores to avoid the mad rush, he's just diverting the mad rush. it'll be there, and those who haven't heard that will still head to ARS

16. berkleeboy210 macrumors 68000

I'll be right with you my friend. I'm 10 min. from Cambridgeside. although I don' think there is an official att "store: at the galleria. just a kiosk, and i was there today and they still say cingular all over them.

I think there's a store in Medford though.

17. berkleeboy210 macrumors 68000

I'll be right there with you my friend. I'm 10 min. from Cambridgeside. although I don' think there is an official att "store: at the galleria. just a kiosk, and i was there today and they still say cingular all over them.

I think there's a store in Medford though.

I had luck at the Galleria for the launch of Panther a few years ago. The Lined wrapped around the mall just for that. But this is a whole other ballgame here. so we shall see.

approaching the 14 day mark!

18. applehero macrumors 6502

Unfortunately I'll be out of town, so I'll be camped out at the AT&T store in Fond Du Lac, WI. A quick 30 min drive from where we'll be staying. The closest Apple store is 90+ mins away just outside of Milwaukee. I'll have my Sprint EVDO card and PB G4 with my fingers crossed that they have more than a few. Since the east coasters will get theirs an hour before they go on sale in WI, I'll be checking the posts for initial reviews.

19. artalliance macrumors 6502

If you want to enjoy the sun while waiting, why not go to the Grove...and have someone else pick you up lunch at the Farmer's Market ;-)

20. berkleeboy210 macrumors 68000

Maybe I'll stream what's happening in Boston on UStream. Will they get mad?

21. Fearless Leader macrumors 68020

The nearest apple store is about 4 hours in any direction from my home... I'll be at a nice AT&T store, we have like 10 of those. I really doubt there are enough crazy people with $500 to $600 and the price of canceling their subscription for $175 in my town to actually wait out side a store for a phone. Though I'll be monitoring the stores by calling them.

22. lilnyc macrumors 6502a

lilnyc

5th Ave. store IF I can trick my out-of-state guests into believing that I have to work that day and they don't turn on the news and see me. I can't believe they're arriving on the 28th of all days.

23. FreeState macrumors 68000

FreeState

24. nospleen macrumors 68000

nospleen

I will be at the Apple Store in San Antonio, Texas. I plan on getting there around open to get a feel. I will be the 6'4" guy with a Boston Red Sox hat on. :p

25. BigEvan23 macrumors member

BigEvan23

Debating...

Im debating whether to do it the ultimate way at the 5th ave cube or just go to Station A in SOHO. (any thoughts?)

I'm off Friday so I'll be the 6'4" guy that looks like the person in the picture on my profile page :)