Who's Gonna Restore, Come July 11?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by allbrokeup, Jun 24, 2008.

?

Who's Gonna Restore, Come July 11?

Poll closed Jul 10, 2008.
  1. Yes

51.4%
  2. No

32.4%
  3. Maybe

24.3%
  1. allbrokeup macrumors 6502

I will. I will only re-jailbreak on 2.0 if I can keep App Store and Installer, another contributing factor would be if there is nothing a person could really use after a period of "Oooh, Ahh" moments when using your iPod after 2.0's release.

So, who is and who isn't?

Cheers!

allbrokeup
    :apple::D:D:apple:

2. bluecrow628 macrumors member

bluecrow628

i am definitly not restoring, but i have no reason to since my ipod is unjailbroken. that third restore turned me off of jailbreaking

3. Avle53 macrumors newbie

Mobilecast is the only jailbroken feature I'd really miss. So frustrating that I can't grab podcasts on the fly without jailbreaking. Still I'll give 2.0 a whirl, see what it, and the appstore have to offer.

4. Astro8973 macrumors regular

Astro8973

i definitely will. the only 2 things i downloaded from installer was tetris and summerboard. both of which i believe will be available in the app store.

5. Grentz macrumors newbie

I am gonna upgrade to 2.0.

Just got my Touch a few days ago, and I am going out of town for the next few weeks and need it to work properly so I dont want to mess with JB.

2.0 Apps store seems like it will have anything and everything I am interested in anyways ;)

6. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

pshhht. I'm not restoring, I'm UPGRADING to a new and better, and when I can jailbreak it, il be all over it

7. iwannamac macrumors member

I'll probably wait and see what 2.0 has to offer. If it's good, I'll go for it. I'm quite happy with JB 1.1.4.

8. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

Tetris, yes. Summerboard, definitely NOT. :(

Therefore I plan on JB'ing both my Touch and my new iPhone 3G as soon as humanly possible. I hate the idea of having black wallpaper, stock icons and a non-reflective dock. Yuck!!

9. rjflyn macrumors regular

Have a Touch, but probably going to bite on a iPhone on the 11th and leave the Touch site for the interim. Just going to see what the Dev team comes up with. I would guess a hybrid app store/installer option because you and I know there are apps out there that there is no way in hell ATT and Apple will allow on the devices.

Rj

10. qacjared macrumors regular

yea not happening I need my last.fm scrobber running as a background process.