Who's gonna wait now

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TheMacApple, Sep 16, 2015.

1. TheMacApple macrumors regular

I pre ordered from best buy and finally canceled as they botched ip the order.
    Anyway since I want the s plus, seems to be 4 to 5 weeks out now. Probably just as well, they say some light sensor is bad and thats why production is held up.
    I threw in the towel and am gonna wait till I can walk into a store, buy one and walk out..no crowds, no hassle and hopefully no bad parts...

2. ShiggyMiyamoto macrumors 6502a

ShiggyMiyamoto

As I won't be able to afford a 6S+ when it initially releases, I'll be going to a local Apple store to get one as well around the 2nd week of October. I did a mock-preorder on Apple.com for a Sprint Silver 128GB iPhone 6S+, but it'd ship to me in like 3-4 weeks or something stupid like that. I kind of don't want to spend $530 ($499 and then some tax and whatnot) right now (i.e. in October) but I have an upgrade, and my Nexus 5 is all banged up. This is the iPhone I've been waiting for, and I'm almost more excited for it than in January 2007 when the first gen was announced by Steve Jobs during a MacWorld keynote.... Later that year I actually got one and I filmed an unboxing video. Check it out and enjoy my derpiness:

I can't believe I posted that 8 years ago... wow.

Anyway, October can't come soon enough... but before that I need to pay October's rent, as well as some other bills.

3. ABC5S macrumors 68040

I'm going to wait until you guys have and for a short time and review it. Lagging, camera and fingerprint ID reviews are important to me