Who's gonna wait now

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TheMacApple, Sep 16, 2015.

1. TheMacApple macrumors regular

I pre ordered from best buy and finally canceled as they botched ip the order.
    Anyway since I want the s plus, seems to be 4 to 5 weeks out now. Probably just as well, they say some light sensor is bad and thats why production is held up.
    I threw in the towel and am gonna wait till I can walk into a store, buy one and walk out..no crowds, no hassle and hopefully no bad parts...

2. SisterBlue22 macrumors 6502

SisterBlue22

What is your source for the bad light sensor comment?

3. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

How did BestBuy botch your order? I also pre-ordered mine from BestBuy for in store pickup on launch day

4. elaniemay macrumors 6502

elaniemay

I am not under the impression that the phones are being sent out with faulty parts. I'll be waiting, no doubt, but waiting for my phone to be delivered to me, not waiting to even purchase it.

5. Nolander07 macrumors 6502a

I never pre-order. I just wait for a week or 2 after the new iPhones are released. I am usually up at 6 am, so I go to Apple's website early n the morning and schedule an in store pick up.

6. TheMacApple thread starter macrumors regular

They changed an old family plan with sprint that has a great price..
    I went to the store last night and he flat out told me they have no clue what there allocation is for phones...they may or may not have the phone I want. Also said there are pre orders ahead of mine they have to fill 1st...that said, when I ordered it, dude lied to me saying, yes, you will get your phone on the 25th.
    Yes, my fault I waited to pre order, but they lied, and messed up...now I gotta wait for them to release my upgrade with sprint

7. TheMacApple thread starter macrumors regular