Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JW8725

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 8, 2005
UK
So whos got a nice watch? I've a few nice ones. I just got this the other day, thought I'd share....so show me yours?

dsc028314ab.jpg

Reactions: Phil108

Super20

macrumors regular
Jul 24, 2004
Council Bluffs, IA
I don't have a pic, but I have a cool Armitron watch from Target. It's got dials for two time zones. I got it because while it's on my wrist, if you're looking at it upside down, it looks like a smiley face! Kind of funny. Really makes people look. My other cool watch is a Fossil "Blue." But the battery died and it will cost me another $20 to take it to a special "fossil" battery place to replace it. Anyone interested in buying it? When I finally get to 100 posts, I'll put it up in the marketplace. Fun thread.

wrxguy

macrumors 6502a
Jul 4, 2005
Deepest Regions of Hell
This my Nixon "Ticket" yes it is a nixon who is known for watchs and stuff that are aimed at skaters and surfers and such but they also have an awsome line of very nice watches including a kinetic energy watch (just like a rolex!) that has no batteries and uses swiss movements and the motion of your arm moving to keep it running...but this watch of mine is the "Ticket" and it has full swiss movements and is beautiful it runs about $200
attachment.php

Attachments

• 09-18-05_1605.jpg
    09-18-05_1605.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,458
Reactions: lostPod

iSaint

macrumors 603
macOSX-tastic said:
iGary....you put peices of carpet sample on your wrist? haha:D

too funny!!!

I don't wear watches, I can't stand things on my wrist. I've been through several Swatches, couple Timexes, my dad's old Rolex...but with my cell phone in pocket I check the time that way.

...now if I could just hack these handcuffs off...

EJBasile

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2004
I have a Breitling and a Swiss Army.

I love the Breitling. Very nice.

B0007U6K9S.01-A31NGJJOGGIZ8T._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

It was about $1700, expensive, but in the there are much more expensive watches out there.

Never buy a rolex. people will just think its fake :).

Reactions: trevyoung

dubbz

macrumors 68020
Sep 3, 2003
Alta, Norway
This is my watch :p

I actually stopped wearing watches when I lost my last one. It was just some cheap POS digital watch, but I realized that I almost never used it. The phone had taken over the job.

Edit: I like macOSX-tastic and EJBasile watches. Nice :)

Attachments

• siemens-A55-f-d276257a5d61.jpg
    siemens-A55-f-d276257a5d61.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 32,805

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
I have a gold Omega that was my great grandfather's.
It was given to him on his retirement and is engraved on the back.

Oh and a Paul Frank watch

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
dubbz said:
This is my watch :p

I actually stopped wearing watches when I lost my last one. It was just some cheap POS digital watch, but I realized that I almost never used it. The phone had taken over the job.

Edit: I like macOSX-tastic and EJBasile watches. Nice :)

I agree! I can't stand having WATCHES on my wrist.. bracelets I'm OK with, for some reason, but a watch? YArrhhh... Just.. no.

Maybe it's a weird violinist/violist thing.. Oh well. :)

Reactions: compwiz1202

WinterMute

Moderator emeritus
Jan 19, 2003
London, England
I used to have a Rolex Oyster Perprtual bi-metal bracelet, my dad left it to me, but it just looked like a fake on me....

What can I say, I look cheap.

So I sold it and got a Rado Ceramica multi-function, very unusual, impossible to hurt.

Attachments

• ceramica_top.jpg
    ceramica_top.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,606

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
I have two TAG Heuers... a Kirium which I wear daily (for 6.5 years now) and an SEL which I've had just as long but almost never wear (so it's in perfect condition).

joepunk

macrumors 68030
Aug 5, 2004
a profane existence
I have a Snoopy watch that I found in my stepmother's move boxes. She totally forgot all about it. She also let me keep it :D

Post a pic later when I check out a digital camera from the Uni.

SurfinSHELL23

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2004
Aberdeen, NJ
Here's some photos...

My Philip Stein is a combo of the two. The top dial has four numbers printed on it, but the background of my dial is black.

I have the navy blue Matte Leather strap on my watch. I also have the dark blue rubber strap, but it's all messed up.

The Philip Stein is better known as 'The Oprah Watch'. Their website is very seductive - http://www.philipstein.com

Attachments

• 2-G-FB-RB.jpg
    2-G-FB-RB.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,000
  • 2-G-SW-RB.jpg
    2-G-SW-RB.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,032
  • CN.jpg
    CN.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 968

JW8725

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 8, 2005
UK
oh did someone mention RADO? Man they are just stunning! Here's my lil baby!

dsc028411dz.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.