Who's lining up Wednesday morning?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by macdude2, Mar 15, 2011.

1. macdude2 macrumors member

Anyone headed out tomorrow morning to give it another shot?

2. JayDH macrumors 6502

I walk my puppy past the Apple Store every morning around 7:30 anyways. If the line isn't too long, I'll stop and wait to see if they get a shipment.

3. deathcab4xtina macrumors regular

i am. i had to return my first due to issues, so now i have an apple store gift cart with $740! More money than is in my bank account... yikes... i want my ipad back.

4. PBG4 Dude macrumors 68000

PBG4 Dude

Not me. Ordered online and will wait for it, even though my delivery date is 5 weeks out. Almost went to the local apple store this morning but glad I didn't after hearing about a lineup of 100 people and no iPads. Decided against trying to find one in person and concentrate on online sites since it's easier to check.

5. Sodner macrumors 68020

Sodner

Not falling for that again. I was dumb enough to go up there Tuesday morning.

Of course after seeing my new iPad the wife wants one. She couldn't have decided that Friday when I was sixth in line??? :mad: :rolleyes:

6. macdude2 thread starter macrumors member

Has anyone been given reason to believe that there is a stronger chance of stores having more inventory tomorrow, other than the fact that tomorrow will be the 5th day the product has been out with no major shipments to speak of since Friday/Saturday?

7. AHDuke99 macrumors 68020

AHDuke99

Your guess is as good as mine. No one knows, and whoever does know isn't talking..

8. seanpholman macrumors regular

I have visited 10 different Apple Stores over 25 times in the last 5 days (at different times, sometimes waiting in line, sometimes just checking stock in person), I think I am done. Probably time to resume my normal life again and not worry about getting an iPad 2 any time soon.

--Sean

9. SPEEDwithJJ macrumors 65816

SPEEDwithJJ

Since I'm totally free tomorrow, I'm going to my local Apple store early to queue up for another iPad 2. Hopefully, some international reseller, who happened to be there, will pay me to get one for them. :D

Of course, I'm just joking on the last sentence. :p

10. epictempo macrumors regular

Goodness, I thought I was hardcore. 25 times omg.

11. seanpholman macrumors regular

Yeah, sad, huh? I was down in San Diego on Saturday and there are many stores between the Mexican Border and OC along the freeway with frequency as regular as the California Missions. For fun I thought I would hit each one on my way home. Started at Fashion Valley, then hit up UTC, Escondido, Carlsbad, Mission Viejo, Spectrum, and South Coast. Then I have been to South Coast 5 other times Spectrum 3 times and Fashion Island 3 other times. So maybe a hair under 25. All of this since launch day. ;)

--Sean

12. Lloyd50 macrumors member

I'll be heading to the palo alto store to try and swap my 32gig wifi for a 16gig Att 3G.