Who's pulling an all nighter?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Blaunerts, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Blaunerts macrumors regular

Blaunerts

Okay since the wonderful iPhone 3G comes our tomorrow at 8am , I say most of us are going real early to wait in line :cool:

So who's going to pull an all nighter? (TRANSLATION: Staying up all night w/o sleeping)
    Or are you gonna go to sleep early?

*This is also the last day with your current phone, enjoy! LMAO *

2. animenick65 macrumors 6502

I'm excited, but I'm not THAT excited. Theres no reason to camp out in line for hours. I expect there to be a small line at my local AT&T store and I should be out in half an hour.

3. Nicholas.C macrumors 6502a

i did an all nigher last night.. and tell you what with the crappy english weather. don't do it.

4. agirton macrumors regular

Your right, there is no reason, but I will anyway. Mostly just to hang out with a friend in a common interest. But I would not have slept at home anyway, and would have been reading macrumors which I can do in line regardless. So call me crazy, dumb, or whatever, but I am going to be in line all night, and I will have fun doing it.

Edit: 2 people does make a line right? ;)

5. sva macrumors regular

Mine's being delivered, however I know I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight, I'll simply be too excited.

How sad :eek:.

6. poolish macrumors regular

lol same here

7. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

I will be sleeping nice and comfy in my bed, wake up walk into an apple or AT&T store and purchase an iphone which is sure to be in plenty stock. maybe laugh at the red-eyed, tired looking folks coming out after spending the night in line while i just strolled in and got the same thing.

8. claybo macrumors newbie

i will be. 20 hours for me now...thats not too long to stay up. and i figure if i fall asleep in front of my AT&T store at 3 or something in the morning only something bad will happen. so yeah im staying up all night

and argiton is right i will have fun

9. Jeremy1026 macrumors 68020

Jeremy1026

Ill catch about 2 hours of sleep before I head out in the weee hours of the morning.

10. TopToffee macrumors 6502a

i think it's more like a dash...

11. theotherrogue macrumors regular

I'm going to bed around 8:00pm, and waking up at 4:00am to get in line. If you pull an all-nighter, those hours will go by v.e.r.y. s.l.o.w.l.y...

:cool:

12. kovalchuk71 macrumors 6502

I wish I could, but if I dont sleep my face breaks out and its a B*tch getting them to go away (and I already have enough trouble with acne). Im gonna sleep, wake up at 6, to my local ATT store and play the waiting game...

Thats my rant. K thx bye :)

13. Vegan TJ macrumors regular

Vegan TJ

i am going to pull an all nighter and be at ATT by 12 am becuase my att store only has 50 iphones! so i HAVE to get one

14. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Unless there is a group outside and then the time will move, but otherwise you're right it will definitely drag.

15. FarSeide macrumors 6502a

FarSeide

I'm planning to park my car in front of the local AT&T store at 2AM. If people start lining up, I will to. Until I see others, I will just sit in my car and wait.

16. Shad0w59 macrumors member

17. Blaunerts thread starter macrumors regular

Blaunerts

I agree, Im doing the same..

18. mikki-r macrumors newbie

I was going to go to my AT&T store at 6am, but when my husband and I went yesterday to get "iReady," they said a bunch of people had already done so and they expected quite a line. Could just be hype, but I really want a white one, so we're camping out at midnight tonight :). I have 8+ hours of anime I can watch on my PSP, plus a backup battery, so I should be set :D. I don't think I'd sleep that well at home anyway; I'd be wondering if there was a line or not!

19. brisweeney macrumors regular

brisweeney

well my iPhone 3G is on hold for me!!! so im gonna stroll in at 9.30 when the store is open! :)

20. PunBooBoo macrumors newbie

These guys in Palo Alto are, and they plan to bring a XBox 360 to play Guitar Hero

In episode 3 of our iPhone interviews, we interviewed the first 3 guys waiting in line @ the Apple Store in Palo Alto, CA. They talked about their love for the iPhones and the big plan on utilizing public utility to power their XBox 360 to play Guitar Hero

http://blip.tv/file/1067918/

21. zenntench_oni macrumors regular

zenntench_oni

i want to. but then i have work today 4 - 10. ill be freakin tired. so im guessing i might sleep for at least two - three hours then stay up the rest of the night till my dad leaves so i can go to my local apple store hopefully be there at 5am. just incase i should stop by starbucks

22. Sphyrna macrumors regular

I'm going to get to my AT&T store around 6 or 7 AM. I don't think there's going to be much of a line. I don't want to pull an allnighter b/c I want to be awake tomorrow to play with my iPhone!

23. agirton macrumors regular

My all nighter has begun. 18 hours 56 mins left. Woohoo

24. rfong06 macrumors member

I'll drive by 12 am and if I see maybe like 15 people in line I'm going home to sleep for four-five hours and head back out and wait in line at 5 am.

25. GR33NIE macrumors 6502

That's dedication for you!! :D