Who's pumped for the fall?

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by lilcosco08, Aug 3, 2010.

1. lilcosco08 macrumors 65816

lilcosco08

2. Taustin Powers macrumors regular

If anything, I am pumped to get a chance to catch up on my backlog. :rolleyes: There really isn't much I want this fall/winter....perhaps LBP2, but I'll have to wait and see if the story mode is still focused enough on fun and cuteness, and not "let's see how many different genres we can cram in here now".

3. SevenInchScrew macrumors 6502a

SevenInchScrew

Reach and New Vegas will probably tide me over until well into next spring. Those 2 games will be a great 1-2 combo for me. Tons of action and multiplayer with Reach, and when I need a break from that, a good slow paced RPG with NV.

I was seriously disappointed with the Reach beta at the time. There were lots of things in it that I didn't like or agree with in how it played. But in their subsequent BWU's and podcasts, Bungie have announced that many of the things that many people had issue with were in fact wrong/broken, and have been fixed for GM. So, that is great. Add to that all of the news that has come out recently, and in the coming weeks, and this game is shaping up to be right in my wheel-house.

Same goes for New Vegas. I played the absolute crap out of FO3, so when I heard that NV was going to be mostly the same game, just with new character and story, I was super hyped. I played Oblivion a bit, but never got into it, but for some reason FO3 just connected with me. So hearing that NV would be sticking with the same engine and general gameplay mechanics is great. Hopefully NV has a ton of DLC to go with it, like FO3 did.

4. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Nothing really for me this Autumn. Persona 3 just got dispatched and I have Ys Seven on preorder. But I think that's it for me.

5. DesmoPilot macrumors 65816

Black Ops looks like just another CoD game, nothing that hasn't been beaten to death before. Very stoked for GT5, Reach will be interesting and I hope Donkey Kong Country Returns comes out in the fall as well (easily my most loved game from E3 '10). Quite a few other games coming out that I forget at the moment.

6. lilcosco08 thread starter macrumors 65816

lilcosco08

I just wish New Vegas would have some sort of multiplayer free roam